Our iconic Rye property - Saltwater Villa - is located in the premier circle of RYE , only a 20 minute walk to pier and shops, total privacy on 2700sqm gardens of this estate - Stylishly furnished, all the modern conveniences, with plenty of space for big groups to enjoy, yet perfectly cosy for small groups too!
As part of our Saltwater Stayz properties, we enjoy welcoming you to YOUR "home away from home"....... experience the difference of being hosted by an owner, Tamara.... we love our houses and strive to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible, ask as many questions as you want about house or Rye!
All our Saltwater Stayz properties in RYE are TRULY dog friendly too.
* SPECIAL - ANY 3+ Night booking includes bed linens (no towels). you can add towels and pool towels for $15pp, otherwise short stays can add linens for $25pp
an entertainers delight, the kitchen is fully equipped and Miele Appliances plus double fridges and freezers ensure you dont have to argue about "drink" vs. "food" sections! Plenty of pots, pans, cutlery, glassware, our amenities mean you dont need to overpack!
With several decking areas, our outdoor areas are set up for entertaining and relaxing!
Splash around in the stunning 12m heated pool (note solar is always on, but a small extra fee for gas heating to be switched on) - fully landscaped, totally private so you can enjoy your pool time without any neighbors looking in!
FOXTEL PLATINUM PACKAGE IN BOTH LIVING ROOMS, FREE TELSTRA WIFI INTERNET INCLUDED
Classically styled, and including amazing entertainment systems, this most accommodating coastal residence delivers room for all the family and friends - only registered guests on premise (up to 18 maximum - we are NOT a party house)
This signature property features:
* stunning 12m in-ground heated pool
* 5 bedrooms - 4 with individual reverse cycle A/C (1 room without A/C)
* 4 bathrooms including 2 ensuites
* 2 living areas, both with FOXTEL PLATINUM PACKAGE
* Gas log fireplace in both living rooms .... all the toasty heat without the mess!
* spacious host kitchen with Miele Appliances (incl induction stove) and everything you need to during your stay
* TELSTRA WIFI included at no extra cost
* Rumpus room with Billards table & Gas log fireplace
* plenty of natural light throughout.
* attractive alfresco bbq and dining areas
*. Miele washer and dryer
* rooftop balcony with water
Sleeping up to 18 people (or beds only for booked guest numbers) in 5 bedrooms - we have 2 en-suites and 2 main bathrooms, plenty of privacy for everyone! All beds and bedding are new, all quilts, underlays and pillow protectors are anti-allergenic
PARKING - dual access from 2 street frontages and parking for up to 11 cars (A private rear parking area from Dunlane court is ideal for the boat/ caravan ) - note - locked garage is NOT for guest access
many different lounge areas and decks around the property ensure all the space you need to relax and enjoy the house and grounds - and upstairs a paved North facing roof terrace enjoys a commanding view to Port Phillip Bay and again provides another area from which to soak up the sun, bringing alfresco entertaining to new heights
We are also superbly located on Rosyth Rd, just a leisurely 20 minute stroll (approx) to the Pub, pier, club, shops and Bay to town is easy!
For those who love the great outdoors and smell of fresh sea air, over two thirds of an acre of vibrant grounds provide a sense of calm and sanctuary. Perfect privacy, and securely fenced for children and dogs to enjoy - the yard is fully fenced.
Our pricing and availability is always up to date so once you enter your dates and correct guest numbers (being ALL guests to access property at any time, not just overnight guests), we encourage you to book straight away as quote will be correct.
SCHOOLIES - See note at bottom of description for conditions! We are not a party house and guests must adhere to Mornington Peninsula council code of conduct.
TRULY PET FRIENDLY
We are TRULY pet friendly - No holiday is a true holiday without the furry family members being invited along! Your fur babies are more than welcome indoors and out (and we have 2 lovely medium doggy doors so they have the freedom to be in and out) ……with plenty of sniffling, snuffling, digging and running space in our fully fenced yard, we are sure they will be very well behaved and enjoy curling up inside at the end of the day. You would know the drill… up all poop before you leave – treat our house like your house, and enjoy!
(other than when included as per minimum stay.......Linens can be provided for an Extra $50 per Queen or $25 per single bed) otherwise you will need to bring Sheets, doona covers, pillow cases). you can add towels and pool towels for $15pp
* BEDROOM 1 - Queen Bed - with Ensuite (total guests 2) - reverse cycle A/C
* BEDROOM 2 - Queen Bed - with Ensuite (total guests 2) - reverse cycle A/C
* BEDROOM 3 - Two (2) Bunk Bed sets - ie: 4 singles (total guests 4) - NO A/C or heating
* BEDROOM 4 - UPSTAIRS - Queen Bed AND Two (2) Bunk Bed sets - ie: 4 singles (total guests 6) - reverse cycle A/C
* BEDROOM 5 - UPSTAIRS - Queen Bed AND sofa bed - (total guests 4) - reverse cycle A/C
High chair and Cot can be arranged upon request.... $50 extra per stay
** An additional $150 cost will be applied for gas heating to be switched on per stay when requested (otherwise Solar heating will be only heating on)
the Peninsula Hot Springs and amazing golf courses are a short drive away - not to mention the wineries!
smoking is NOT permitted inside and all butts have to be disposed of outside prior to your departure.
We provided a 3 hour departure clean free of charge. Where more than 3 hours cleaning is required guests will be charged the extra hours required.
our property is not for groups or individuals who wish to make excessive noise, day or night. maximum of 18 guests for booking on premise - no visitors, we are NOT a party house.
.................... .if your dates are not available, or looking for something smaller with the same hospitality and style, stay at one of our other lovely Rye houses
* Saltwater Cottage.... when history and location matters.....3 Bedroom, 1 bathroom house https://www.homeaway.com.au/9193904
* Saltwater Poolside retreat..... a stylish getaway for all seasons with solar pool - 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom..... https://www.homeaway.com.au/9168904
* Saltwater Classic...... live like a local in this classic renovated beach house only 2 blocks from main beach - 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom..... https://www.homeaway.com.au/9082198
WHEN MAKING A BOOKING PLEASE:
Let us know your full name, your age, number of guests, age range of guests, and the nature of your booking.
Failure to tell us the correct details in relation to your booking, or having additional guests on site, during day or night, will result in immediate termination of your booking and bond. No refund will be given.
these rules are for your safety and our property security
SCHOOLIES - all boy or all girl groups (NO mixed groups) are welcomed with additional terms for payment, plus parental guarantee & additional bonds. Our pricing and availability is always up to date so once you enter your dates and guest numbers, we encourage you to book straight away as quote will be correct. Full balance of your stay and bonds ($3000 cash bond PLUS parental credit card or extra cash guarantee) be due 6 months before your SCHOOLIES stay and copy of all guest ID's will be required before access - absolutely no unregistered guests allowed on premise any time