Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and relax in rural surrounds with nature.
Our farm House is on a working beef and sheep property on the south coast of NSW. We are 5 Minutes from Moruya Township so cafés, restaurants, pubs and clubs are all easily accessible. During holiday time enjoy the tranquil rural setting whilst also enjoying all that the south coast has to offer.
We sometimes have orphan calves or lambs to feed (Please confirm with us at the time of booking).
The farmhouse house has been recently renovated, accommodating up to 6 people and featuring an open plan living area, kitchen and dining area. Also a new bathroom, carpets, veranda and BBQ area to enjoy. There are 3 bedrooms available depending on number of guests per booking.
Local attractions include:
* Moruya River
* Deua National Park
* Moruya Markets on Saturday morning and local Farmers Markets on Tuesday afternoons
* Pristine South Coast beaches (10-15 minutes)
* Whale watching (seasonal)
* Skydiving and sea plane scenic sights
* Bike riding
* Mogo shops, galleries or Zoo
* Day trip to Narooma (35 minute drive) and visit nearby Montague Island.
NO smoking inside