The Telegraph Station consists of two contemporary apartments.
Located in the centre of town with free onsite parking.
The Telegraph Station was built in 2011 to the plans of the 1871 Colonial Architect featuring cedar doors and windows, old style cut timbers and verandah with a very modern interior.
This apartment has two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with a double bed.
It comfortably sleeps two couples or two singles.
If you are booking as 2 singles, please refer to the TARIFF GUIDE below.
The apartment has a lovely contemporary feel with beautifully polished floor boards throughout.
Air conditioning will ensure you are cool in summer and warm in winter.
*LOUNGE AREA -
Enter from the verandah into the roomy lounge room
Black leather lounges and timber furniture
TV/DVD with a great selection of movies
And all the usual kitchen items
Beautiful large tiles
Glass shower screen and large shower head
Dimmer lights for night time
Soft white towels
iron and ironing board
clothes line out the back
Chairs and table to relax and enjoy a glass of Mudgee wine overlooking the beautiful rose garden
Ramp onto the verandah for easy access.
* OTHER -
There is another listing in Stayz for the studio apartment which would suit one couple or one single.
Each apartment has its own off street parking.
The apartment is in walking distance to pubs, restaurants, clubs and shops and to the following attractions:
* Gulgong Pioneers Museum - Herbert St
* Henry Lawson Centre - Mayne St
* Holterman Museum - Mayne St
* Prince of Wales Opera House - Mayne St
* Red Hill Mine Museum
* Red Hill Field Study Centre
* Tourist Information Centre - Herbert St
* Antique Shop - Herbert St
* Flitration Hill Lookout
* Memorial Hall and Anzac Park
* Butcher Shop Cafe
* Stacks Downunder ( homeware plus everything shop)
* Post Office Hotel
* Commercial Hotel
* Prince of Wales Hotel
* Centennial Hotel
* Thai Restaurant
* Indian Restaurant
* Bowling Club
* RSL Club
* minimum 1 night stay
* minimum 2 night stay on public holiday long weekends
* standard tariff is $140.00 based on 1-2 guests using one bedroom.
Additional guests incur a charge of $30.00 per person per night for the use of the second bedroom WHICH IS PAYABLE ON ARRIVAL or this fee is covered if the booking is made for three adults.
* 50 per cent of the full booking fee is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation.
* we can provide a stretcher bed including linen for a child aged between 2-7 years for the extra person cost of $20.00 per night, or $30 per stay (up to 5 nights) with no linen.
*We can also provide a port a cot for an infant/toddler for $30.00 per stay (up to 5 nights) with no linen.
* Bookings cancelled will incur a charge of 50 per cent of booking fee up until 2pm, 7 days before arrival date. Within the 7 days after 2 pm, before arrival date, 100 per cent of the total booking fee will be charged.
* NO PETS
* NO SMOKING