The price includes the whole apartment (ie you don't share with others). Your bright, air-conditioned, garden-level, furnished Gold Coast holiday apartment (approx 80m2/860ft2) is on private lake shore at 1 Manacor Place, Coombabah, Queensland 4216.
• Your secure apartment has two bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes. Double bedroom has quality Double bed. Twin bedroom has two Single beds. (Total=3 beds to sleep 4 people). 5th guest possible with extra comfortable mattress if you state number of guests when booking. Enjoy a private luxury bathroom with shower, separate bathtub and some introductory toiletries. There is a separate toilet
• Check-In from 2pm. There is no reception desk. Prior to your arrival, you will receive an email with entry gate code and full Check-In arrangements. Check-Out by 10am to allow time to clean for the next guests. Late Check-Out or early Check-In is dependant on other bookings. Please enquire when booking. On Check-Out, make sure all lights are turned off (inside and outside)
• What do you need to bring? Just your personal items. Food can be purchased from nearby shops, but all else is supplied: Ample crockery/cutlery, separate kitchen/laundry with dual stovetop, convection oven/microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, washing machine/dryer, iron and ironing board, ample cupboard space, large sunny living room, TV with digital channels and DVD library, BBQ, outdoor seating on private covered patio and wooden deck in neat garden. Plenty of linen and towels.
• An extra benefit for you is that we do not charge a key deposit or damage bond and there is no cleaning fee. If cleaning is delayed after 10am, a ‘late departure’ fee of $30 is expected, cash on departure. Your holiday apartment is presented to you spotlessly clean and damage-free so we do expect you will take care of the property. We accept normal wear and tear of apartment and contents, and we will launder all towels and linen. We appreciate your washing used dishes and cleaning up cooking mess prior to departure, but for damage or mess left uncleaned, you will find us most reasonable and prepared to settle with your cash offer to compensate on your departure
• Pets: Because of nearby nature reserve, the local council rules are NO cats at all. A quiet, house-trained and well-behaved dog may be allowed for an additional fee of $30 per stay, cash on arrival, if arranged prior to your arrival. Even though the yard is fully fenced, the garden isn’t ‘destruction proof’ so leaving your dog unattended outside isn’t an option
• Well-behaved children are welcome. We can provide a crib/cot and high chair on request for an additional fee of $30 per stay, cash on arrival. There is no play equipment in the garden, but it is fully fenced. Consider the neighbours. No riding bikes/scooters/skating on the deck nor within the gated community. There is a playground at the very nearby park on the corner of Lae Drive and Torrevella Vista. Provide your own waterproof sheet for children who may wet the bed. To compensate for a wet mattress prior to your departure, you will find us most reasonable and prepared to settle with your cash offer
• Free off-street parking for one car is provided on the right-hand side of the driveway. No parties allowed with people who aren’t booked guests. Please take care to close the side entry gate silently. Don't allow gate to bang shut. Adhere to swimming pool rules. When not at home, turn off air conditioner, and wind up the exterior Patio Shade Blind (also overnight. It flaps if windy)
• WiFi Internet generally works with no trouble (code displayed inside apartment). Reasonable Internet use is free using your own devices so technical assistance is not provided. No streaming/downloading movies. The connection, speed or continuity of the Internet is not guaranteed. We accept no responsibility for any virus, computer malware or phishing scam whilst connected
• Most importantly, enjoy a peaceful stay at ‘Laguna’ where you’ll hear the sound of the breeze in the trees: not traffic. Situated at Runaway Lagoons, North Gold Coast (one hour south of Brisbane) between Movie World and SeaWorld. We encourage you to let us know during your stay anything extra you may need