You will love my place because it is beautifully furnished and is fabulously located on the headlands of popular swimming beach Kingston Beach. Light up the BBQ for alfresco dining or enjoy a casual walk down to local restaurants. The house, situated in an exclusive area of Kingston Beach, is all about casual and elegant living that is superbly comfortable.
Great LOCATION, only 10-15 to Hobart CBD, 35 minutes to Hobart airport.
High Speed WIFI (NBN connected), NETFLIX, Sony Play Station, DVD player and selection of DVD's, games and activities are all inclusive.
If you are after 3 luxury queen size bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a powder room with a fully equipped kitchen and 2 living areas, then this could be the property you are after. Quality honey comb blinds with newly installed luxury curtains now in all bedrooms, Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner, panel heater, double glazed windows and fully insulated walls and ceilings ensure this property is warm and cosy in Winter and cool and efficient in Summer. It has all the luxury you are after when on holiday.
Quality appliances including a large Fisher and Paykel refrigerator/freezer, induction cook top and a Weber BBQ to cook outside on the entertaining deck. Modern open plan kitchen, living and dining with plenty of seating and quality furniture including marble dining, coffee and lamp tables and reclining leather lounge make this property appealing. Downstairs there is a second living/study area with a sofa bed for extra guests ($15 additional charge if required). This property is also family friendly with games, puzzles, books and activities provided. High chair, portacot, pram and car seat all available. ($10 additional charge for portacot if required, all bedding included). Nearby playgrounds too!
Built over 2 levels to offer views, privacy and space for family and friends. Gate for stairs provided if needed for the little ones and if you are travelling with elderly parents then rest assure they can have the large entry level bedroom with modern ensuite with large walk in shower and rail shower system. Walk in robe also provided to spread out and keep things organised. The kitchen, dining, living areas are all on this level.
Kingston Beach is a popular tourist area and is close by to Coles and Woolworths supermarkets, Big W, pharmacies, doctors, petrol service station and restaurants. Salty Dog Restaurant and Beachfront 32 are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and are just a couple of minutes drive away or why not take the walk.
Also supplied is freshly laundered crisp white bed linen and fluffy white and cream bath towels. Sukin shampoo, conditioner and bathgel also provided for your convenience.
Kingston Beach View is also close to lots of tourist attractions such as Bruny Island, the Huon Trail, Mona and the Coal River Farm, but still enjoys a PRIVATE location for a RELAXED beach holiday. The house and location lets YOU decide whether your stay is action-packed or totally relaxed or a bit of both...
Take your pick from restaurants, cafes and bars in Kingston Beach or travel to Salamanca (15 minutes) for some restaurant delights, boutique shopping and galleries to peruse at your leisure.
Swim in Kingston Beach's safe patrolled beach or simply enjoy an icecream while strolling on the beachfront.
Central location to view popular tourist attractions in Southern Tasmania including:
• Take the ferry to Bruny Island and and take in some amazing scenery (25 minutes)
• Drive up Mount Wellington and view Hobart and surrounds (40 minutes) or the Mount Nelson Signal station for a morning tea or lunch of scones and tea/coffee.
• Visit Salamanca Market on a Saturday morning for great gifts and home made produce (15 minutes)
• Visit world renowned MONA Museum (30 minutes)
• Visit Coal River Vineyard and sample some great Tasmanian wine and food (30 minutes) and then spend the day exploring Richmond Village.
• Visit Port Arthur for some Tasmanian convict history (2 hours)
• Take a trip down the Huon Valley and visit Willie Smith Ciders, Home Hill Winery, Tahune Airwalk, Wooden Boat Centre, Hastings Thermal Pool and/or Caves and historic Ida Bay Railway.
Why not spend a couple of days at our luxury Bayz Edge property #185930 and experience true Southern Tasmania and walk the South Cape track and say you have been to the Southern most point in Australia!
We look forward to hearing from you soon :)
No pets, non smoking.
All linen and towels are supplied. All you need to bring is your food and personal items.
PLEASE NOTE:- THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE HELD UNLESS A FULL DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID.
"For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts"
Terms and Conditions
1) A deposit is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these terms.
a) Balance of the rental amount must be paid prior to arrival.
2) Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Booking Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing.
Fees will apply for extra guests not agreed to with the owner in advance.
3) Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10:00am by the latest, to allow time to prepare the property for the next guests.
4) Loss - the owner takes no responsibility for the tenants personal property. Any property left on the premises can be regained by sending a self addressed mail bag to the owners property.
5) Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements in writing to the owner.