A gorgeous coastal inspired property, only a short distance to Rye ocean beach. The perfect home for a memorable, relaxing escape with multiple families or a group of friends, accommodating up to 14 people across 2 living areas, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Beautifully designed and built only a few years ago this modern, generously proportioned, luxuriously appointed home was built with the coastal location at front of mind. Set amongst the ti-trees in a quiet location, only a few minutes walk away to the famous No. 16 Rye ocean beach.
Ti Tree House by Nest Holiday Retreats is fully self contained with all that you'll need for multiple familes or a group of friends. The home is set up for quiet getaways, therefore parties or events are strictly prohibited.
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living spaces, a large entertainers kitchen and dining area, surrounded by an outdoor wrap around deck accessed by large sliding glass doors.
The bedrooms are configured as follows -
Bedroom 1 - Master
King size bed, incredibly comfortable mattress with pillow top mattress topper. 32" LED wall mounted TV. Also included in this room is a WIR and ensuite. A single roll away bed can be comfortably accommodated in this room. Sleeps up to 3 people total.
Queen size bed, with pillow top mattress topper. A single roll away bed can be comfortably accommodated in this room. Sleeps up to 3 people total.
Queen size bed, with pillow top mattress topper. A single roll away bed can be comfortably accommodated int his room. Sleeps up to 3 people total.
Two sets of bunks. One single over single, one single over double. Sleeps 5 people in total.
There are 3 bathrooms in total, including one which is the ensuite for the master bedroom. All bathrooms have separate showers, toilets and two have twin basins. One bathroom has a luxurious soaker tub.
We supply doonas with covers, pillows with pillow cases, bathmats and tea towels with the base tariff. If you would like us to supply fitted and flat sheets, plus towels, this can be done for an additional charge of $20 per person for single and shared double, queen or king beds, or $25 per person for non-shared double, queen or king beds (ie only one person sleeping in the bed).
The lounge areas are equipped with plenty to keep you entertained and comfortable.
The main living room has a gas log fireplace. There is a 55” LED TV with Foxtel, DVD Player and a Bluetooth enabled sound bar for you to enjoy your own music. A selection of DVD’s have been provided.
In the second lounge there is a 55” LED TV with Playstation 3/DVD Player, with a selection of games and movies. There’s also board games and toys to keep the little ones entertained.
Wi-fi is available throughout the house.
Outside, the large central wrap around deck has space for everyone! There’s room for outdoor eating at the large table, and a 4 burner BBQ with side burner at the ready (note a $50 charge will apply if guests do not clean the BBQ after use.) There’s an 8 person outdoor sofa, chilled out bean bags and tub chairs. Whilst we want you to enjoy yourselves outdoors we ask you to please remember there are permanent residents in the area and that late night noise may upset them. Conversations on the deck at night should be kept quiet and to a minimum to avoid disruption to neighbours.
While no-one’s idea of a getaway is to do washing, there is a laundry with a washing machine just in case!
There’s parking for up to 3 cars, including 1 in a covered carport. As the street is very narrow, out of respect for the neighbours we do ask you to park only in the carport, driveway and immediately in front of the property.
The home is located in a quiet street. Walk only 800 metres and you'll find yourself at No. 16 ocean beach. No. 16 Beach General Store is also only 800 metres away, so you can grab something to eat, a great coffee, bread, milk and other supplies.
Also within walking distance is Peninsula Pantry, a great place for coffee, breakfast, lunch and cakes.
Only 4 or 5km from both Rye front beach shops, as well as Blairgowrie shops, where you can dine, shop and relax.
The Peninsula Hot Springs are less than 6km (6 minute drive) from the house.
For those who enjoy golf, you are surrounded by some of the best courses, with The Dunes, Moonah Links, St Andrews and Eagle Ridge all within 7km of the house.
Or if wine is more your thing, there are multiple wineries within a 10km radius, with The Cups Estate located only 5km away to welcome you at the cellar door or restaurant.
Other Things You Need to Know
There is a two night minimum booking for all weekends, and a three night minimum booking for all long weekends. Single night booking are available mid week on request (excluding 17 December 2015 to 30 January 2016.)
We do not accept bookings for "schoolies" groups.
Parties or events are strictly prohibited.
A bond of $500 will be charged for every booking. Any damages to the property that exceed this amount are to be paid by the guest who made the booking. The bond will be returned when it is determined byt he owner that the house rules have been adhered to, and the house is returned in a clean and tidy condition, with no damage.
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings -
1) You are required to provide us with the correct details in relation to your name, address, age, number of guest, age range of guests and the nature of your booking. Failure to do so can lead to immediate termination of your booking. No refund will be provided.
2) The number of guests who are staying at the property must not exceed the number stated when you booked. If you have more guests staying then you advised, we have the right to immediately terminate your booking. No refund will be provided.
3) 1) Parties at the property are strictly forbidden. If we become aware of a party this will render you liable for immediate termination. No refund will be given, and bond will be forfeited.
4) There is to be no loud music at the property. Music from the equipment supplied can be played during daylight hours at an acceptable volume. It is expressly forbidden to bring any type of music system to the property. Any loud music will render you liable for immediate termination. No refund will be given, and bond will be forfeited.
5) A quiet period is required between the hours of 10:30pm and 7:30am. Excessive noise after 10:30pm may render you liable for immediate termination of the booking. No refund will be given.
6) Nest Holiday Retreats does not accept any responsibility for accidents which may occur to any guest while staying at the property and using the facilities provided.
7) Guests are required to report any losses, damages or breakages that have occurred during their stay at the property. These must be replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner.
8) Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the house. Smoking can occur outside, but guests are responsibile for ensuring all butts are picked up and disposed of.
9) Guests are responsible for leaving the premises in a clean and tidy state on departure. Benches and tables are to be wiped, floors swept, the fridge is to be emptied, the BBQ is to be cleaned and all rubbish is to be placed outside in the wheelie bins provided. An additional cleaning fee may be charged if the premises are not left clean and tidy.