Our house is situated on a hill with views to the horizon. Set in a complex of 6, it has a driveway to the double garage with internal entry. Upon entry you will be welcomed with a beautiful view . Just bring yourselves, then simply relax and enjoy.
Our house consists of:
* 1 x Queen bedroom, ensuite, walkin robe & TV
* 1 x Double bedroom, built in robe and access to courtyard area
* 1 King single bed and 1 single bed, built in robe
* Weber BBQ
* All linen/towels (excluding beach towels)
* All kitchen utensils/glassware/cutlery/crockery/pottery
* Table tennis room with separate shower & toilet
* Double garage
* Split system air con to lounge, dining & kitchen
* Fans in all bedrooms
* Free Wi fi
* Nespresso coffee maker
Avoca Beach is a great escape from Sydney. Located approximately 90kms north of Sydney, it is an easy drive mostly along a freeway, then through Gosford. A favourite place for surfers and for families to relax by the seasonally patrolled beach.
Avoca has a village feel to it. Cafes and restaurants are all casual and abuzz. Most are B.Y.O. which makes it an inexpensive option for dining out.
From Terrigal, there is scuba diving available that takes you for a dive to HMAS Adelaide just off Avoca Beach.
A bowls club is available at Avoca. Golf at Terrigal. Horse riding at Empire Bay. Bushwalking at Bouddi National Park. Boating at Brisbane Water.
* Guests have access to the pathway to the side of the units to walk to the village and beach via The Round Drive.
Other things to note
Families are welcome although the townhouse is not ideal for young children or for people with a physical disability due to internal stairs.
This townhouse is in a complex of 6, so any loud noise will impact on others.
It would be appreciated if you can limit the amount of noise after 9pm.
We would love you to enjoy and relax at our house, but if partying is your priority, we would suggest an alternative venue.