With tree lined views of the 17th hole this open plan home is perfect for a weekend away with 2 couples or a small family.
Reminiscing of a Japanese Tea House this charming "cottage like" home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom (accommodating 4 guests - up to 2 additional children on application). The rear entertaining deck is perfect for an afternoon barbecue or for relaxing and enjoying the peaceful Golf Course and bushland views. The property has a fully fenced yard so dogs are welcome (on application)".
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom ( + separate toilet)
- 2 Queen beds beautifully styled
- Open plan living, dining & kitchen
- Fully equipt kitchen with dishwasher
- Off street parking is provided however there is no garage accessible to guests
- There are two single beds in the loft available on application (additional fees apply)
- Fenced yard
- Pet friendly for 2 dogs (additional $50 pet fee applies)
- Pet minding available (on application)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Linen is provided (excluding swimming pool towels)
- Golf course and bushland views
- Wifi access available
- TV in lounge room
- Bluetooth speaker
- Entertaining deck with BBQ & outdoor dining
- Short walk to facilities incl pool, spa, gym, tennis courts & Clubhouse
The Japanese Tea House is centrally located in the Ironbark Hill's precinct, only a short walk from The Vintage Facilities so you can enjoy The Vintage 25m lap pool, children's playground, day/night tennis courts, 24 hour gym facilities and acres of natural parklands.
Practically centered in the vineyards of Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury you have your choice of activities; meals at dapper cafes and restaurants, boutique outlets, wine tours + tastings and some adventure on the ground or in the sky for those slightly more daring.