Welcome to Paradise!
Our Villa is loved by both Honeymooners and Families alike.
We take special pride in offering high quality accommodation at our Villa, Villa 14 Paradise at Niramaya. We do our best to ensure your stay is both relaxing and memorable. We are able to offer reduced rates on resort prices because we own and manage the Villa ourselves.
Located within the Balinese inspired Niramaya Villas & Spa Resort with its stunning architecture, soaring timber fanned ceilings, elegant sandstone features and marble ensuites surrounded by private rain forest gardens.
You will awake each day to magnificent views over the ornamental lake and manicured grounds towards the hills. The Villa is ideally located away from the main road and is very private with tropical foliage screening your pool and sun lounge area's.
Choose where to relax, your shady deck or the 'Champagne Couch' as we call it :) , dining pavilion, undercover day bed or sunloungers by your sparkling plunge pool.
Enjoy lunch at the poolside alfresco dining area or lay back on the sun lounges by the Frangipani tree and look out over magnificent tropical grounds and lake.
Our Villa, is an ideal escape property for couples who value privacy, serenity and all the features a resort has to offer.
Our Master Bedroom can be a honeymoon haven, with the custom designed four poster bed and mozzie net.
Families will also love staying here (as our children will strongly attest !), with the Resort Pool, proximity to local attractions and other resort features all available to our guests.
The Niramaya Resort offers a decadent and indulgent Day Spa to invigorate and soothe, whilst the amazing Restaurant & Lounge is sure to ignite all of your senses. There is also a gym, large resort pool and tennis court or bike hire for those who wish to maintain their active or recreational lifestyles.
* Perfectly positioned, with highly sought after garden and mountain views
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with Miele appliances, coffee machine
* Spacious living area, double height ceilings and bi-fold doors
* Large screen TV, bluetooth speaker, Cable TV and Free WIFI.
* Luxurious King Poster Bed with romantic mozzie net
* Beautifully appointed ensuite including Bath with separate toilet.
* "Milk" toiletries supplied.
* 81cm Wall mounted TV
* Double robes with guest safe.
Queen Bedroom and Single Bedroom
* Wall mounted TVs in each room
* Beautifully appointed stome/marble bathroom.
* "Milk" toiletries supplied
Outdoor & Pool
* Built in BBQ and outdoor dining pavilion
* Italian tiled Plunge pool with day bed.
* Optional pool heating to 28 degrees - $25 per night
* Outdoor shower next to Pool and Daybed
* Sun lounges facing views over gardens to Mountains
* Full laundry with washing machine and dryer
* 2 x tennis rackets, Book & DVD library and Pool toys
* 2 x Yoga mats
* Ceiling fans and Air conditioning in all rooms.
*15 hectares of gardens and lakes to stroll
* Porta a Cot and High Chair available - complimentary
* Lock up Garage.
* All linen including bath and Pool towels supplied.
Stays over 10 nights receive a complimentary mid stay clean and linen change.
Also available at additional cost upon request.
Resort Facilities are available for use by all Guests and include :
* Large resort pool and sun lounges.
* Pool side service for food and drinks
* Gymnasium, Sauna and Hot & Cold Plunge
* Day Spa
* Restaurant and pool side bar.
* Tennis Court (racquets and balls supplied)
* Bike Hire
Master bedroom with TV, ensuite with spa and King Poster bed
Second bedroom with TV and Queen bed
Third bedroom with TV and either King (zipped) or Twin beds
Price listed are for the whole Villa.
Brides, Grooms & Honeymooners - are spoilt upon arrival :) with a tropical romantic surprise.
2018 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
2017 Stayz People Choice Awards FINALIST Category 'Indulgence'
ULTIMATE STAYS: (at an extra cost)
*Babysitting / Nanny service
*Inhouse Chef / Private Catering
*Personal Concierge service
*Personal Grocery shopping and unpacking service
*Coaching - tennis / SUP / Outrigger / Personal Training
Please note that this is not a Party House and we ask that Guests are respectful of others within the resort.