* Myamba House is set amongst beautiful gardens overlooking sweeping hills to Kyneton Township.
* Two bedroom house spacious and comfortable.
* Minuets by car or a short 15 minuet walk to historic Piper Street.
* King Bed room with spa and full ensuite.
* Free WI-FI
* Lovely country setting on a small 15 acre farm.
* There are two dwellings with very private gardens and owners reside in one.
* One night stays if 4 Adults or more.
* Open plan living and dining with views overlooking the gardens.
* Myamba is full of contemporary paintings, sculptures, artist designed rugs. and
unique pieces of furniture and decorations.
* The dining area opens on to a outdoor undercover dining area.
* Queen Bedroom with own ensuite shower..
* TV's in Living room and bedrooms.
* Perfect for small families.
* DVD, Great collection of DVD library. CD player and CDs.
* Woodstove and reverse cycle heating and cooling in living ares.
* Contact owners for individual prices as can vary with length of stay.
* Heating in bedrooms and electric blankets.
Sleeps 2 couples in comfort and space but can accommodate up to 6 with pull out couch in living area.
Fully appointed and equipped kitchen.
Wonderful access to Kynetons river walk, Racetrack and Botanical Gardens and of course cafés restaurants
Galleries and numerous vintage and antique furniture shops on Historic Piper Street.
Local golf course and many local spots for fishing. Close to Hanging Rock and many other sights of interest.
Central location to visit many nearby townships including Trentham, Castlemaine, Daylesford and Bendigo Art
Wonderfull wine region with many wineries to visit.
Gourmet breakfast provisions supplied for first morning of short term bookings and much much more.
WONDERFUL GARDENS AND BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY SETTING CLOSE PROXIMITY TO RESTAURANTS BARS GALLERIES AND SHOPS.
* Perfect for couples, families or girls weekend away.
* Romantic get away King Size main Bedroom with full ensuite and spa bath.
* Ideal accommodation for two couples.
Pull out double couch for extra guests. Sleeps up to 6.
70 Flynns Lane Kyneton
VISIT HANGING ROCK, GOLFCOURSES, LOCAL FISHING SPOTS. WINERY TOURS. TRENTHAM, DAYELSFORD, HEATHCOTE, MT MACEDON, WOODEND. CASTLEMAINE AND BENDIGO GALLERIES.
On the edge of Kyneton township 15 acre horse property. Beautiful private and open outdoor areas with hundreds of roses with lovely sweeping views over town with the Cobaw Ranges as a backdrop. House is beautifully decorated with many art works and unique furniture. Multitude of Birdlife. Walking distance to Piper Streets restaurants,cafés bars and galleries.