Welcome to The Sand Castle beach side house with views over the bay of Portland. It is a fantastic place to stay for a family and the fishing enthusiast with ample parking for large fishing boats.
With full views of the ocean, beach walks and open sea fishing all are only within 40 metres of the house. Whales frolic as they pass on their way to the Southern ocean.
The house is only a 3 minute drive away from Portland centre, where there is very good dining and shopping facilities. With a small shop available within walking distance along the beach road for your basic needs.
The house is pleasantly furnished with 3 bedrooms which sleeps 7 comfortably. 2 bathrooms feature double showers. There are full disabled facilities including a large ramp out the front entrance. Lock up yard for dogs, boats and cars. A large lock up entertainment facility featuring a large TV, bar, pool table, and BBQ facilities with a dining setting offers security for you possessions, makes this house suitable for families and fishermen.
It has a large family room with a flat screen TV, also a small relaxing TV room. A new light and airy modern kitchen featuring a dishwasher has been recently installed. Heating is by both electric heat bank and a very comfortable wood heater (wood supplied). Cooling for those warm days by air conditioning and each bedroom has ceiling fans.
Fresh linen is supplied and laundry facilities plus a freezer make your stay worry free, it is all there for you.
The property is registered with the Glenelg Shire for 7 people to stay. No booking fees and no additional fees apply, all prices are inclusive.
• Wonderful sea views on the ramp out front, with added whale entertainment
• Walks along the beach for relaxation or for the fitness enthusiast.
• Dog and fisherman friendly
• Shed for entertainment on wet days with secure storage for boats and equipment
• Cosy lazy days sitting around a comfortable house
• BBQ and outdoor entertainment area
• Small shop with a short walking distance
• Lots of car and boat parking front and back