Laketown Wharf is located in the heart of Panama City Beach and is the largest single building condominium vacation resort in the Panama City area. Guests enjoy a choice of Gulf, golf course and lake views. Laketown Wharf is probably best known for its signature water feature -- a massive lighted fountain within its namesake lake, choreographed with dancing water, lights, and music into a nightly landmark show. - Steps away from the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico
- Pristine freshwater lake
- Over 52,000 sq. ft. lakefront boardwalk
- New Wharf restaurant just opened and has buffet breakfast and dinners. Featured on the show Tanked... check out the awesome aquarium in the restaurant!
- Spectacular dancing-style lake fountains
- Seasonal children's activities
- Fully equipped fitness center with cardio room
- Putting green
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Port-a-corchere covered entry with impressive welcome center
- Two covered multi-level parking garages
- Convenience of nearby shopping, restaurants, and attractions
The expansive resort grounds include gathering areas with gazebos, fitness center, five unique pools, a large freshwater lake, 52,000 sq. ft. of lakefront boardwalk, a meditation garden, kiddy playground and the sugar-white sand beaches of the Gulf, just steps away.With its nightly light-and-water show and flexible meeting spaces indoors and out, Laketown Wharf makes a big and lasting impression. A soaring collection of oversized floor plans and far-reaching views of the Gulf, Laketown Wharf is also home to Panama City Beach’s most comprehensive set of amenities. Five pools include one zero-entry pool overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, a tenth floor rooftop pool, and an island pool secluded at the middle of a private lake.
For questions relating to long term rentals, email us @ mandy . guinn @ yahoo . com