This apartment is all on one level, features timber floors and boasts good ocean views from the balcony and part of the living area.
The light and airy master bedroom is ensuited and opens to the ocean view balcony.
The combined lounge and dining area has air conditioning which is reverse cycle heating for those cooler months. A centrally located kitchen sits beside a cosy reading nook with plenty of books to choose from.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located at the rear of the unit and both have built in wardrobes.
The apartment enjoys an ideal north-east aspect in an elevated location and is only a few minutes stroll via a nearby walkway to Sunshine Beach Village and our fabulous restaurants and cafes.
There is a lush pool complex pool which the apartment overlooks from 2 stories above.
Park your car in secure lock up garaging area with storage.
Relax on the balcony overlooking the leafy canopy to the Pacific Ocean, while enjoying a cooling drink after a hard day on the sands of Sunshine Beach.
* 3 bedrooms - 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 2 x Wingles
* Full bath and large shower in main bathroom
* Ensuited master bedroom
* All on one level - with only a few stairs from street access level
* Air conditioned (reverse heating) in living area
* Secluded pool
* Secure carpark
* Laundry facilities
* Sun drenched, ocean view terrace with outdoor dining table
* Dvd player
* Bluetooth Speaker
* Short walk to Duke Street village commercial strip
* Approximate 6 minute walk to the beach
*Guests receive a small 'starter pack' of amenities only. This includes such items as tea/coffee, toilet paper and dishwashing power/liquid etc., sufficient for one days use. Guest to re-stock for their stay.
*Stays of 10 days or more receive a housekeeping service/s at mid stay or regular intervals depending on length of stay.