Perfect for either holiday makers or business travellers looking for self-catering facilities in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 toilet, fully equipped, beach house which is spotlessly clean, air-conditioned main area, ceiling fan in both bedrooms, FREE WI-FI, FREE NETFLIX, close to the beach, easy access to public transport, and only 15 minutes drive from Perth City and 30 minutes drive from Perth Airport.
MINIMUM STAY OF 3 NIGHTS.
Just a 5 minute walk to the beach for surfing or safe swimming bays and a fabulous bush reserve is 150 metres inland. Excellent facilities walking distance including: cafes, shops, playground/parkland, bike/walking paths and public transport.
Nestled between bushland and ocean, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 toilet, fully furnished and self-catering cute beach cottage with onsite car parking bay, is the ideal location just 400 metres to the coast. Recently renovated with jarrah floorboards, modern stainless steel kitchen, colourful dining area which leads onto a front patio, living areas with ample seating, flat screen TV and DVD, Netflix, spacious queensize main bedroom with extensive storage, bright and sunny twin bedroom, and delightful beach scenes hung on the walls providing a coastal theme. Outdoor living is easy with tables, chairs, umbrella and bbq at the back and a front patio with tables and chairs to enjoy the divine WA weather. The property offers FREE WI-FI, free netflix, has an onsite car parking bay and full security screens for peace of mind. 4 adult bikes, 2 children's bikes, 2 boogie boards and 1 skate board are available free for guest use.
What more could you want?
Trigg Beach Cottage is situated:
• a short stroll from one of Perth’s best surfing and swimming beaches including the calm and sheltered waters of Mettams Pool, a natural seawater swimming pool. Walk or cycle along the beachfront promenade.
• a short stroll to Trigg Bushland Reserves possessing native flora and fauna entwined with cycle and heritage walking trails.
• walking distance to excellent beachside cafes, restaurants and a choice of public open spaces (with playground) for picnics.
• close to an excellent public golf course (<1km), bowling greens and tennis courts.
• 10 minute drive (1 hour coastal walk) to Hillarys Marina/Sorrento Quay where you can visit the underwater aquarium AQWA, catch a ferry to idyllic Rottnest Island, shop at the exclusive retail outlets for souvenirs or eat at one of the many restaurants or cafes the marina has to offer.
• within 2 km from a major shopping precinct (major department stores and boutique shopping).
• public transport on the door step.
• easy access to the freeway and only 17 km from Perth City Central (15 minute drive to Perth City and 30 minute drive to Perth Airport).
• local convenience store on the corner (200m) and a smaller shopping centre on the coast (<1km).
Trigg Beach Cottage was new to the short term accommodation market in 2013.
Recently renovated, airy, light, and close to the beach.
Please contact us to discuss rates for stays of weeks or months.