A home away from home amongst the birds and trees.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Maximum of 2 dogs. Maximum of 2 dogs.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Respect the quiet neighbourhood by keeping noise levels reasonable. No parties.
- Respect the garden, the natural environment, and the bird life by taking responsibility for your children and for your pets.
- Please call and let us know if you have broken anything. We need to know so that we can repair or replace items before the next guests arrive.
About Louisa McVeigh
Julie and John, son Simon and daughter-in-law Louisa are the owners of Rosedale Hideaway, and we have loved every minute of having a little patch of paradise to return to for a chance to rest and relax whenever we get the chance. We lived in Rosedale permanently until a few years ago, and couldn't resist keeping this little cottage so that we can always come back.
Louisa McVeigh purchased this House in 2013
Why Louisa McVeigh chose Rosedale
This area means a lot to us, because we just love everything about Rosedale. Its a place to get away from the normal activities of busy lives, and just be in nature, nurtured by the coastal landscape and the bush surrounds, family time, and a slower pace. We deliberately chose not to connect to technology when we bought the property, primarily because the opportunity to disconnect from the hectic nature of work life and to really relax is a golden opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a real holiday: rest, relaxation and rejuvenation.
What makes this House unique
Rosedale beach is a very special place, we love to walk,swim, dive, surf, fish and just simply rest with a good book under the umbrella. The walks around to Nun's Beach and Tranquil way and along the headland to Guerrilla Bay, looking out to Jimmy's Island is just spectacular. One of the great things is that somewhere so gorgeous is quite the secret getaway, and so Rosedale is still a quiet and peaceful little place. The cottage itself is quite private, and from the deck the bush and the bird life is a spectacle in itself. There are so many birds, and many varieties, and they are unafraid to come up to the verandah railing and say hello. The cottage is small, but everything is provided that we can think of to make it homely and comfortable: Good quality bedding, well equipped kitchen, easy care and well maintained.