- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Outdoor pets onlyOutdoor pets only
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- Extractor fan to be used while showering in bathroom please.
- Please use draw cord for opening and closing curtains in the sun room.
- English, French
About Jill Connellan
I lived in Repton and worked at Macksville hospital as a pharmacist for over 15 years. I recently retired and I love living in Mylestom. I live in the studio behind the house but I tend to be away a lot. If I am home I use the rear lane access. If you bring your own linen I will refund the fee paid for linen in cash or via bank transfer.
Jill Connellan purchased this House in 2012
Why Jill Connellan chose Mylestom
This property is terrific value for money. The feedback from guests is that the house has a warm welcome feel to it and "good energies". It does! It is not prestigious, there is no dishwasher, but it is super nice and comfortable. The neighbours are friendly and the street is exceptionally quiet, being a cul-de-sac with no houses opposite. The sound of the waves is beautiful at night.
What makes this House unique
The location is superb - check the map!