Cellito Sands is a blue water getaway positioned right on the sandy shores of beautiful Smiths Lake and only a short boat ride to the sandbar of Cellito Beach. Relax on the balcony, champagne in hand, and enjoy stunning views over lake and ocean while watching the children play on the sand or in the lake. In this exclusive setting indulge in all aquatic activies from your own backyard - water skiing, sailing, canoeing, windsurfing, swimming, fishing etc - you can even pull your boat up onto the back lawn after spending all day on the water!
Four bedrooms, fully equipped modern kitchen, dishwasher, laundry, BBQ, airconditioning, balcony, outdoor settings, modern furnishing, a separate family area downstairs with TV/DVD (with Foxtel) and bunk beds - Celito Sands is great for families with teenagers or young children.
But it is also a fabulous weekend getaway for a couple or two - only 2.5 hours north of Sydney or just over 1 hour drive from Newcastle - you can get your friends together for a relaxing and unforgetable break!
Smiths Lake is a small sleepy holiday village with a general store, 2 great cafes, bakery, butcher, bottle shop etc. It is only minutes drive from excellent surfing beaches like Boomerang Beach and Blueys Beach. It is also only 20 min drive from Seal Rocks and from Forster - with shopping centres, more beautiful beaches, pools, cinema and other holiday activities.
* 3 Bedrooms (upstairs) - 1 x king bed, 2 x singles and 2 x singles
* Bunkroom/Family area (downstairs) - 1 single bunk bed
* Large, fully equipped granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Dishwasher and microwave
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Large entertaining deck with surround views of the lake and ocean
* Gourmet gas BBQ and outdoor setting
* TV/DVD (upstairs & downstairs)
* Internet connection
* Full laundry facilities with dryer
* Off street parking
* One bathroom with separate toilet plus outside (hot/cold) shower
* Absolute lakefront - great for families
Minimum booking - 3 nights during the week (2-night weekend bookings are ok)