Redhead Beach House is the perfect holiday destination away from home in the very quiet beachside community near Lake Macquarie. Redhead beach is at the northern end of 'Nine Mile Beach' and is 200 Metres from the front door to getting your feet wet.
Our beach house has plenty of room for sleeping and relaxing, with a large lounge/tv room overlooking the beach, 4 bedrooms, kitchen, laundry and a secure backyard for kids and pets!
The large paved entertainment area at the rear is perfect for summer BBQ's and having breaky out the front is the only way to wake up!
A double lockup garage for cars and surf gear with room for more with off street parking (because you probably wont need your car!!).
We want the holiday to be for the whole family, so we will provide clean sheets, bath towels, Foxtel and cooking/BBQ facilities for your stay.
Things to Do
- Redhead Beach is an easy 100m walk and is beautiful and safe (patrolled in Summer and Spring), with a clubhouse that has excellent function facilities for weddings and conferences. Four wheel Drive Access is available for and even more privacy and fun.
- Redhead Bowling Club is a 500m walk (Great Italian feed)
- Local shops, cafes, Asia Restaurant and bottle shops are an easy walk away.
- Fernleigh Track is one of the region’s most popular shared cycle/pathways, which follows a disused coal haul rail line between Adamstown and Belmont (15Klms)
- Beautiful Lake Macquarie is a short drive (5-10 Minutes) where there are many water activities available, like Jet Boat rides, Fishing, Skiing, Boat Hire to name a few!