Your own private oasis in the heart of Bright. The Alpine Butler is a stylish, spacious, light-filled retreat in a peaceful cul-de-sac just 100m from the amenities of Bright township. Relax indoors in the luxurious lounge with gas fireplace, cook up a storm in the fully equipped, modern kitchen or enjoy the afternoon sun on the deck while preparing your BBQ dinner. You won't want to leave; we promise!
You'll want for nothing at The Alpine Butler; we've done all the thinking for you...
- Stylish and comfortable lounge with seating for six
- 50 inch plasma screen TV
- DVD player (with a selection of DVDs)
- Pioneer stereo system
- Gas Log Fireplace
- Reverse cycle heating/air conditioning
- Complimentary coffee/tea making facilities (tea, coffee, milk and sugar)
- Complimentary salt and pepper
- High quality crockery, cutlery and glassware
- High quality frying/saucepans and carving knives
- Delonghi toaster and kettle
- Coffee Machine
- Stainless steel fridge/freezer
- 3 bedrooms - 1 Queen (downstairs), 1 King, 2 King Singles (upstairs)
- Heaters for the winter months
- Plenty of storage and coat hangers
- Quality linen and cosy 100% wool doonas
- Extra fleece/quilted blankets for the winter months
- 2 modern bathrooms, 1 with spa bath (both with showers)
- Generous indoor/outdoor dining areas
- Spacious carport
- Back yard for the kids to play
- Only 100 metres from the town centre and local IGA, making it quick and easy to stock the pantry or grab a coffee/bite to eat at the many local cafes.
Couples can enjoy a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of the city. The Alpine Butler is a cosy retreat perfect for two by using the downstairs bedroom with adjoining bathroom.
Friends and families will enjoy this space with a couples retreat and living downstairs and two extra bedrooms upstairs. The kids will love the spacious back yard (as will the parents!).