LAST MINUTE W/END 2/11 STAY FOR 6 GUESTS REDUCED -
SINGLE NIGHTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS WEEKEND - ASK!
SPECIAL OFFER - WEEKENDS NOV & JAN - includes FREE SUNDAY NIGHT or late checkout - Minimum 2 night booking - excludes Public/School Holidays and Long Weekends!
SCHOOL HOLIDAY mid week SPECIAL OFFER - BOOK 3 NIGHTS GET 4TH FREE!
SMALL BUSINESS/CORPORATE BOOKINGS AT BEST PRICES!
5* Federation House - circa 1907 - fully renovated - bespoke furniture - close to vineyards, concert venues & golf courses! 2 X NEW AIR CONDITIONERS & AN ORIGINAL LOG FIRE FOR YOUR COMFORT!
PRICED FOR 6 GUESTS - MAXIMUM CAPACITY 8 - EXTRA COST >6
'House on the Hill' is a fully renovated and extended 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with all original features. Tastefully furnished to a high standard with antique and bespoke lead light furniture, OPEN LOG FIRE, 2 new reverse cycle airconditioning units and large covered verandahs. Relax and enjoy your break with a nice glass of wine on the back verandah in the evening or enjoy a coffee and watch the sun rise.
We received a 9.3 INTERNATIONAL AWARD from a high profile booking website IN DECEMBER 2017. This was achieved by extremely happy guests constantly reviewing and giving the property this high rating. STAYZ REVIEWS ARE 5 *.
INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE
All linen and towels are provided along with chocolates and a selection of herbal teas, tea, Nescafe, coffee pod machine & pods, herbs and spices, spray oil, cling wrap, alfoil, paper towel, oven bags, salt & pepper.
* 3 bedrooms (2 X Queen bedroom, 1 King - can be split to singles - extra charge)
* Day bed in common space (Family room/dining/kitchen area -expands to queen bed suits 2 - extra charge)
* Electric blankets on all beds (exception - day bed)
* Mirrored built in wardrobes - King bedroom, built ins in 3rd bedroom
* Family bathroom with shower, toilet & hand basin (including cupboard laundry facilities)
* Ensuite - Queen bedroom
* Lounge room with new leather lounge, antique chest
* Open log fire & natural gas heating
* Summer comfort - 2 new reverse cycle air conditioning units
* Formal Dining room with table & 6 chairs
* Large flat screen TV with built in DVD
* Fanlights in all rooms and back verandah
* Gourmet kitchen with fan-forced oven, microwave, glass cook top
* Dishwasher, full fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery, pots & pans
* Asian cookware (wok, rice cooker, bowls, chopsticks, bamboo steamer)
* Covered verandah with outdoor setting for 6 and 4 burner gas BBQ & wok burner
'House on the Hill' is located in a PEACEFUL AND QUIET STREET and within walking distance to the heart of the Cessnock town centre where there are many cafes and pubs offering fantastic gourmet food options and shops.
Whenever you visit, for a weekend or a week, a warm welcome awaits you.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PROPERTY IS SELF-ACCESS giving you freedom to arrive anytime after 3pm on your chosen day.. KEYS ARE VIA A PINCODE BOX. CODES CHANGE WEEKLY - CODES & DETAILED ACCESS INFORMATION WILL BE SENT BEFORE YOUR STAY.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION AVAILABLE:
2 Queen bedrooms
1 King bedroom (can be split to king singles - extra costs apply)
1 Queen day bed (extra costs apply)
1 travel cot (no linen supplied)
WHAT TO DO & SEE
Just look at all the things to do in the Hunter Valley:
Wineries - wine tours and transport available
World class Concert Venues
Hunter Valley Gardens - a must see
World Class Golf Courses
Hot Air Ballooning
Scenic and Joy flights, Helicopter flights
Great local wineries
Horse and Trail riding
Cheese and Olive Tasting
Beer Tasting at 2 local breweries
Excellent diversity of quality restaurants
Morpeth Heritage Village
Check out 'The Hunter Blackboard' on the internet!!!
Watagan Mountains - extensive mountain tracks - walking and cycling 4 wheel-driving, lookouts, picnic areas and attractions
40 minutes to Newcastle CBD
1.5 hours to Wahroonga
45 minutes to Central Coast
1 hour to Port Stephens/Nelson Bay
2 hours to Sydney Airport
HOW TO BOOK
Bookings can be made by:
* STAYZ Automated Payment System
* PIN PAYMENT plus 2 percent credit card fee
* BOOK NOW button on our secure website plus 3 percent credit card fee
* Direct payment into our account (an invoice and receipt is issued on receipt of monies)
* PayPal plus 3 percent fee
Tradesman/Contract workers welcome - ASK for best price!
CORPORATE BOOKINGS WELCOME - VERY COMPETITIVE - PLEASE ASK!!