Garden Suite: 4 BR/3 BA - Garden, Furnished Deck, Exterior Cooking, Wi-Fi, A/C
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Oh, yes! Children are welcomeOh, yes! Children are welcome
Pets allowed - Pets are welcomed if approved and registeredPets are welcomed if approved and registered
No parties/events - ... in consideration of the quiet neighborhood ... in consideration of the quiet neighborhood
Smoking allowed - SMOKING, GRIDDLE, BARBECUE ALLOWED ON PORCH ONLYSMOKING, GRIDDLE, BARBECUE ALLOWED ON PORCH ONLY
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults) - 8 regular beds + 2 full size additional beds = 108 regular beds + 2 full size additional beds = 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Before arrival please provide: name and surname of each guest children's age bed preference (queen for double occupancy) scheduled time of arrival
- Only registered guests have the use of the suite No parties Garden is reserved to the guests of Garden Suite and to owners Quiet time after 10:00 pm
- Pets will need to be approved & registered. Details for approval will be available on request. Additional cleaning charges will be €20.00
The garden has been in my family since the year 1725, when the town of Casteldaccia was founded by my ancestors I grew up and played every summer with my brother and my cousins in this garden, at that time much larger. Many years later, also my children played in it every summer. Many of my fondest memories are connected to this garden
Maria purchased this House in 1965
Why Maria chose Casteldaccia
The house, built in 1965, was my first project after I graduated in Architecture! Every year I return with my family to this house and to Casteldaccia to restore my energy and get in touch with my roots. For 10 years, during summer, I ran in the garden a ‘Scuolina’, a free Art School for the children of Casteldaccia and nearby towns, teaching drawing, painting and ceramics.
What makes this House unique
My home is located off the main road of Casteldaccia, at walking distance from all the stores. At the same time allows me to retreat at home in the paradise of my subtropical garden. Casteldaccia is close to Bagheria, a larger town, where I can go shopping, and still enjoy the fresh air of the countryside. Palermo, the capital of Sicily, is only 20 minutes away from my reach, with its history, culture and traditions, restaurants, museums, churches, squares.