This house is across the road from the water and is a short walk to the shops, the pier and ferry. The house is only a few years old, has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6 people. It comprises of:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with queen bed & ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed
- 3rd bedroom with single beds
- Central bathroom with laundry
- Bay views and city views
- Powder room / Toilet
- Spacious open plan living with flat screen TV
- Large, bright kitchen with extra large oven
- Separate rumpus room with flat screen TV
- BBQ facilities
- Reverse cycle heating & airconditioning
- Herb garden & well appointed kitchen for cooking
- The property is set back from the main road, so it is quiet
- Google Chromecast
Bedding, kitchenware and furnishings are mostly all brand new.
Doonas & pillows are provided.
Just bring your own towels & bed linen.
Towels and bed linen can be provided for an additional fee.
Relax on the deck and watch the Portarlington Ferry and boats sail by. There is a large balcony/deck with BBQ, and brand new alfresco dining table and lounge suite to relax and entertain.
A wood fire heater for the winter.
The house is a stand-alone house with ample parking for cars. It has secure fencing with off-street parking and provides safety for kids to play on the lawn where they can be seen from the balcony.
-groups/parties (over 10 people)