The White House is the ground floor of owner occupied house (spacious fully self contained apartment with its own entrance) comprising: Large lounge, kitchen, laundry/shower, one bedroom with one king size bed (can be converted to 2 single beds on request). Suitable for one or two people (not suitable for children, babies or pets).
Short walk to beaches (100 meters), Swimming pools 200 meters. 5 minutes walk to 18 restaurants.
Nightly rate is $185.
Strictly no smoking on the premises.
Owner occupies top level, but holiday accommodation has separate private rear entrance on ground floor.
Self catering - all utensils and appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, TV, provided.
All you need to supply is food and drink.
Off street parking.
Not suitable for children (or babies) or pets.
Shellharbour is a charming township on the coast, south of Wollongong. It is located 106km south of Sydney, 25km south of central Wollongong.
The White House is luxury holiday accommodation for two people. It is situated in a fabulous location where you can put the car away and just stroll to the shops, cafes, restaurants, walking tracks, ocean, patrolled beaches, ocean swimming and wading pool, parks, fishing locations, bike tracks, Clubs, or the hotel. Golf course 2 km away.
It’s Your Choice – rest and relax or explore the village and its surrounds:
- Stretch your legs and wander through the Village,
- Browse through the boutiques, home wares and cafes
- Make a reservation at one of our many restaurants.
- Have a drink on the balcony at the Ocean Beach Hotel, its the best view in town and the Restaurant is excellent
- Enjoy a stroll along the walking track to Bass Point
- Cycle the many bike paths
- Order some fish and chips and eat them in the park on the foreshore
- Play golf at Shellharbour or Calderwood
- Do the walk at Minnamurra Falls, this is a favourite of our guests
- Visit what the locals call “The Farm” in Killalea State Park and park at the beach and go for a walk
- Take a leisurely drive to Kiama, Gerringong/Gerroa, Jamberoo or Berry, all are villages worth visiting
- Minnamurra General Store has great food and coffee
- Follow the tourist drive to Minnumurra Falls or up to Saddleback Mountain
- Go on a Top Gun flight from Illawarra Regional Airport
- Book into a diving course and explore Bass Point for great on shore diving
- Drive to Robertson for a famous pie
- The Illawarra Fly opened on 15 March and is a 500 metre long, 25 metre high elevated tree top walk ascending at a gentle grade and suitable for visitors of all mobilities. Nestled amongst the temperate rainforest of the Southern Highlands the treetop walk takes you along the picturesque Illawarra escarpment and offers inspiring views from Shellharbour to Bass Point, Lake Illawarra and the South Pacific Ocean. For the thrill seeker a 45 metre high lookout is ascended via a spiral stairway offering panoramic views, combined with the beauty of the rainforest - Take a scenic drive to Mt Keira Lookout and stop at the Nan Tien Temple on the way back
- Check out the markets, Shellharbour Village Craft Markets on the second Sunday of each month, Kiama Seaside Market on the third Sunday of every month, Kiama Produce Markets on the fourth Saturday of each month or the Berry Markets on the first Sunday of each month.