**** For a limited time only....12 MD LATE CHECKOUT AVAILABLE FOR ALL GUESTS!
Cloud Nine is the perfect Couples Retreat. Suitable for one or two couples looking for that "Special" holiday that offers privacy, luxury and the ambience of a romantic sunset on the escarpment, as you propose a toast, to many more years of happiness. (FULLY SELF CONTAINED)
The views from this apartment are breathtaking, and
as good as, or better than any lookout in the Blue Mountains. See for yourself,
Check out our 3 Promotional Videos: on YouTube - type in dalias blue mountain retreat.
( Please note: The enclosed terrace in the video has now become the 2nd bedroom with 2 King Single beds.)
An enchanting property literally positioned on the edge of the escarpment in the best location in Katoomba, VIEWS into the distance across the Jamison valley. 300 meters from the 3 Sisters, The Giant Stair Case and several major bush walks.
Externally Cloud 9 is set amidst the "other worldly" landscaped gardens of the late Richard Sterling, well known Australian Astrologer and whose garden featured on Burke's Backyard in the 1980's. With magnificent Rhododendron, azaleas, tulips, daffodils, magnolia, cherry blossom, hyacinth, and blue bells depending on the season of your visit.
It is an ideal location for, couples to retreat, honeymooners, baby showers, girls getaways, romantic celebrations, writer's and artist retreat.
A Photographer's Paradise
The spectacular scenery and the gardens below are a Photographer's paradise and attract 9 variety of birds including: Yellow and white Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, Red and Green King Parrots, Red and blue Crimson Rosellas, Lyre Birds, Crows, Currawong, Fairy Wrens, Red neck Wattle Bird and Butcher Birds to name a few.
Cloud Nine offers great Value with ~ 75 square meters of internal space and another 30 square meters of external deck, (that's about 4 times the size of your average motel room).
Facing north east, watch the sun rise in the morning and the rock face across the valley, change colour with magical hues of pink and light blue at sunset, all from the comfort of the lounge room with a large modular leather lounge. You'll love the panoramic views from your modern kitchen, sunroom or the huge deck.
Cool in Summer and cosy in winter, with hydronic heating in the lounge room and bedroom. Electric blankets, soft comfortable lounges and warm bedding.
Bedroom 1. A romantic four poster Queen size canopy bed with luxurious bedding.
Bedroom 2. With breathtaking views!!!
The sun room has 2 spacious King Single ensembles that can be positioned together as one bed. Making this the perfect Couples getaway for one or two couples.
FREE Wi Fi available
The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and cooking facilities, such as stove, coffee pod machine, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and front loading washing machine. Spacious granite bench-tops allow you space for your creative cooking.
Off street parking is provided.
Lilianfels is a 5 minute walk for fine dining at Darley's Restaurant.
******We offer single night stays *******
A tourist information centre is conveniently located nearby (300 meters), next to the hop-on hop-off trolley bus service, which takes you to all the major sights of the Blue Mountains.
"This place is perfectly stunning. A private little love nest... So nice to find quality and value ". Samantha and Lachlan
"In all our worldly travels we have never experienced such an expansive, 180 degree breathtaking view...... it will leave you speechless." Werner und Barbara - Germany
To show our appreciation there are lots of little extras, and surprises with the creature comforts of home.
* L.C.D. TV, a D.V.D. player with a library of D.V.D's, lots of board games, books and magazines.
* Excellent Wi Fi
* Quality cotton bath towels - 100% cotton sheets and quality doona.
* A fully equipped kitchen with all the required appliances
* A coffee pod machine for your convenience.
* You are right on the Edge of the National Park with gun barrel, breathtaking panoramic views.
- 7 CLIFF DRIVE ECHO POINT, Katoomba
- Three minutes walk to The 3 SISTERS, Katoomba Cascades, Leura Cascades, Katoomba Falls, the Scenic Railway or soar across the valley on the Scenic Skyway, an aerial cable car with a glass bottom. You are surrounded by bushwalks and lookouts with stunning views to the 3 Sisters.
Step back in time during your stay in charming, Katoomba, with it's art deco buildings, art galleries, eclectic tea rooms, gift and antique shops that loom up out of the mist; or go back many thousands of years with towering ancient rock formations along the lush hiking tracks.
From your accommodation you are literally moments from the spectacular Three Sisters lookout at Echo Point.
- 5 minutes drive to Leura shops or Leura Golf Course
- 15 minutes walk to the Katoomba Christian Convention Centre
- 3 minutes walk to parks, picnic areas and kiosk selling refreshments
- 2 minutes walk to town shuttle bus stop
- 2 minutes walk to the Waradah Aboriginal Centre with many cafes/restaurants.
- a short drive to the town centre, cafes, restaurants, Aldi, Woolworths, Target, Big W and Coles for your food shopping.
Turn off the Great Western Highway into Katoomba town centre. Follow the main street, Katoomba St, down past the shops and down the hill towards Echo Point, to the very end. When you come to Lillianfels and Echos, turn left, then turn right into Echo Point road, at the end of which is the viewing platform for the 3 SISTERS.
Turn Left there, another 300 meters and you are at 'Cloud Nine'. on your right
Alight at Katoomba and exit on the town centre side of the train station. A taxi stand is located by the entrance to the train station. You can either:
- take a 5-minute taxi ride to 'Cloud 9', or
- catch the shuttle bus, getting off at the 3 SISTERS, and walking 3 minutes to 'Cloud Nine'.
We regret that Cloud Nine is unsuitable for pets and children.
NO VISITORS are permitted during your stay at cloud Nine.
"Cloud Nine' is STRICTLY NON SMOKING , please use the veranda for smoking.
Off-street parking is included.
Terms & Conditions apply to all bookings at 'CLOUD NINE'.