The photos shown do not show improvements and alterations such as flat screen Tvs and a boat shed converted into an additional recreation zone.
Please be aware that unlike high turnover rentals we prefer 6-7 days notice prior to booking. This allows time for detail cleaning of cottage and posting out a directional map, especially interstate. We cannot guarantee accommodation given short notice. We limit bookings to a minimum of 2 nights off- peak and 5 nights peak. We limit persons staying over to a maximum of 4 persons and reserve the right to decline bookings.
1. A very clean and tidy, nicely fitted-out holiday house. Fully self-contained.
2. The most amazing outlook to live for with that special waterfront WOW factor.
3. A very quiet and peaceful location with a private and elevated outlook.
4. Wherever possible we offer a 10am or better arrival and late departure times. Nobody really wants to wait till 2pm to check in or to check out by 10am.
5. The waterfront experience is like no other. It commands your attention. A very relaxing distraction.
6. Ideal for couples for a weekend escape, lady friends catching up or for seniors looking for an affordable mid-week stay.
7. We supply doonas, pillows and blankets. We do not supply linen.
8. Our aim is to provide you with a most affordable and agreeable holiday experience.
9. A holiday rental that ticks most peoples' boxes.
10. There are 2 separate bedrooms with a connecting door.
11. We receive many guest compliments on email, We reward guest review comments on Stayz.
12. Relaxing, taking in nature's amazing outlook and free fresh air shouldn't cost an arm and a leg.
13. We limit numbers to a maximum of 4.
14. Sorry, PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED and NO SMOKING WITHIN COTTAGE.
15. On arrival there is complimentary tea/coffee/sugar/milk/choc biscuits. The pantry has all the self-contained necessities such as cooking spray, oils, vinegar, cling wrap, aluminium foil, tom sauce, salt/pepper, tea/hand towels + shampoo/conditioner and a bath mat.
Clearview Cottage is located in the village of Sunshine on the southern shores of Lake Macquarie (near Morisset, NSW), just 70 minutes easy drive on the M1 expressway (formerly the F3) north from Hornsby.
The way Clearview is represented here in pictures and words is 'exactly' as it is. Clearview is a testament that the very first holiday houses on the Lake acquired the best waterfront locations.
Clearview is positioned forward of other houses giving you a unrestricted 180-degree Northerly outlook and is just 5 metres to the water's edge.
Your holiday house is private, quiet, with a sturdy shared jetty with all-round rubber buffer, deep water, sandy shore and is complimented with a pleasant north-easterly breeze in summer and enjoys the warm sun on the main front covered north-facing deck all day in winter.
The cottage is elevated and takes advantage of the outstanding open water outlook with the living, dining and kitchen areas all overlooking the lake through tinted windows.
Clearview is simply furnished yet very comfortable with TWO bedrooms, both with a queen bed. Two single beds are located separately and ideally located for that anytime nap. There is a modern fully-fitted kitchen with all the homely inclusions, sensor lighting, a wired smoke alarm, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, a bath-shower combo with toilet and another separate toilet.
There are two generous size decks covering approx 30+ square metres, with regulation-height safety fence with a gate at stairs.
There are two digital TVs. Both are TV-DVD with separate remotes. One in living area and the other in main bedroom. There is an assortment of complimentary DVDs, a large library of books, some CDs and and a separate kiddies' play corner. Operating instructions have been prepared to assist the less technical to confidently operate the tvs. A leather lounge suite with two recliners completes the picture.
TOP AUSSIE WEEKENDER WITH A MOST AMAZING AND PRIVATE OUTLOOK
The lake is your backyard and is perfect for any water activity with unrestricted open water and nearest landfall up to 1 kilometre away. Complimentary binoculars are provided.
A convenient and very modern new shopping centre is just a 5-minute drive away with Coles, take-aways, post office, a motel bottleshop with bistro, cafes, restaurants and a variety of other shops and services.
A wide and non-congested boat ramp is just 250 metres away and is part of a very large level grassed park, an opportunity for the bigger kids to kick a ball. The park has toilets, plenty of shade and an under cover electric barbeque. A newly constructed play area has just been completed.
Clearview is just 45 minutes from the renowned Hunter Valley Wine District. Relaxing on a deck with a glass or two after a day out, watching the yachts glide by or after dinner checking out the Milky Way is indeed memorable. A feature are the late Friday afternoon and weekend sailing regattas.
A MOST AFFORDABLE AND PICTURE-PERFECT HOLIDAY RENTAL
Consider what awaits you. . . a fully self-contained house. . . close to Sydney, Coastal and Regional centres. . . sensible arrival-departure times. . . right on the water with an amazing north-facing outlook. . . two generous size decks. . . very clean and comfortable and owners who reward your repeat business.
Book Clearview Cottage for a pleasant and relaxing experience for your next weekend, short stay or extended stay; ideally as a cost effective base when visiting the Hunter Valley wineries.
We mail out an easily read highlighted map and essential cottage information per booking to assist you and happily reply to any and all questions to help you plan your holiday.
Adequate complimentary tea, coffee and sugar is supplied for you on arrival. In addition we include cling wrap, alfoil, paper towel, tissues, cooking spray etc, a kitchen tea towel and a hand towel.
A moderate cleaning fee applies and a refundable security deposit applies to all first-time bookings.
We supply PILLOWS, DOONAS AND BLANKETS, NOT LINEN.
Sorry, we do not permit pets. No smoking permitted inside cottage.
If you are just browsing and considering a far off break, may we recommend you follow through with an enquiry. We respond promptly.
Our aim is to provide "exceptionally clean, affordable and agreeable holiday accommodation". We offer generous arrival-departure times to make your short break seem longer.
You may feel confident that you'll find Clearview to be exactly as it is described here in text and photographs.
All considered, Clearview Cottage is probably the most affordably priced and picture-perfect holiday house on Lake Macquarie with owners who strive to be different from other rentals.
Clearview Cottage is truly one of Lake Macquarie's best kept secrets.