Only a 10min walk to the Beach so there is no need for the car and it's less than 10 minutes walk to the shops at Rosebud Plaza.
The Cute Beach House oozes character and looks like a beach house should.
The Cute beach house is close to all attractions such as The Peninsula Hot Springs which is only a 10 minute drive away. Recently reopened Arthur's Seat Eagle chair lift is only 10mins drive.
PLEASE NOTE: The Calendar is up to date at all times.
With the Peninsula Link (road) you can drive right from the centre of Melbourne to the The Cute Beach House only going through one traffic light!
We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible so we offer free linen and towels for all bookings over $360. Bookings under $360 the cost will be $50 per booking.
If you prefer to bring your own Linen (top and bottom sheets, pillow covers and towels) this is also possible. Please request if you wish to bring your own linen or use ours upon booking.
We also don't charge extra for post stay cleaning of the property. Many properties charge extra for this so please keep this in mind when comparing properties.
This house is suitable for either a romantic getaway or a family holiday. As there are three bedrooms two couples with or without children could stay here. Bedroom 1 has a Queen size bed, bedroom 2 has a double bed and bedroom 3 has two bunk beds (4 single beds).
A friendly reminder the prices I have listed for the summer peak period are the actual prices.
Please only inquire if you are comfortable with the listed price.
No Bucks parties.
Schoolies welcome for Schoolies period between 17th November and 2nd December.
* If using our Linen we provide- Doonas with covers, sheets, pillows and covers, towels, hand towel, bath mat and tea towel.
* If bringing your own linen please bring top and bottom sheets, pillow covers, towels, hand towels, bath mat and tea towel. We provide donnas with covers and pillows without covers.
* Free nbn wifi. Details will be provided after booking.
* A selection of quality teas and coffee are provided for your enjoyment.
* Soap, shampoo and conditioner.
* Fully equiped kitchen including Microwave.
* For night time there is a mixture of popular classic DVDs and a couple of board games provided.
* No need to go to the Tourist Information office as we have a collection of brochures and maps for the best tourist activities in the area.
Portacot and 2x high chairs are included in the house at no extra charge. (BYO linen for portacot is preferred please, but we can provide if required).
Fully enclosed back yard.
There is a large park with play equipment directly opposite the house!