A home away home, every elegant, luxury has every accessory/amenity you may want
About Bob Rispoli
I am a business owner, Artist and Christian man who has three daughters and five grandchildren. Grew up in Fresno, ca, I have lived in the Sacramento region for over thirty years.
Bob Rispoli purchased this Guest House in 2018
Why Bob Rispoli chose Southeastern Sacramento
This home is very unique. being built in 1930, has the charm and character one expects. all stucco home with plaster walls inside, allows for outside noise to be very minimal and is a very peaceful neighborhood. evenings are very quiet, just a great neighborhood to take walks and enjoy the huge trees everywhere.
What makes this Guest House unique
very Elegant full size bathroom with upgraded features throughout. real wood flooring and a full size kitchenette with coffee, Brita water, every type of accessory and drinks and snacks included.
Children not allowed
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
no drugs, no vaping of any kind
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
Great little Gem
This is a beautiful home in a nice neighborhood. I enjoyed the lovely bed, walking through the neighborhood, and the excellent coffee just down the street. It was private, comfortable, and safe. Thanks, Bob!
Breakfast & Coffee
Looking for a local brew and a breakfast to kick-start your day?
• Chocolate Fish Coffee Roasters
• Freeport Bakery
• Marie’s Donuts
• Tower Café
• Bacon & Butter
Entertainment & Adventures
Looking for something to do today? Here are some exciting local attractions!
• Land Park Zoo & Fairytale Town
• Golden One Center
• Civic Auditorium and Convention Center
• California State Capital and Park
• Sutter’s Fort and the California State Indian Museum
• Old-Town Sacramento
• Crocker Art Museum
If you want to get out and explore by bike or scooter, there’s no better place to be! I highly recommend using these modes of transportation for trips under 2 miles. Please ensure to obey all laws and practice safe riding when using bikes and scooters.
• JUMP (Short-Term Bike/Scooter Rides): Throughout Land Park you can find JUMP bikes and scooters. Just download the JUMP app on your mobile device and create an account. The app will show you bikes and/or scooters near you, and you can grab one at your discretion to go exploring!
• Practical Cycle (Long-Term Bike Rental)
• City Bicycle Works (Long-Term Bike Rental)