Experience a touch of Tuscany on top of Berry Mountain...
Escape to a Tuscan style villa set on over 3 acres of landscaped grounds adjoining pristine escarpment rainforest, with panoramic views of the escarpment and Broughton Head.
Tuscany is the perfect place to stroll along a quiet country lane, catch a glimpse of the wombats and wallabies visiting the grounds, enjoy a barbecue in the garden courtyard or just relax in front of the open log fire.
- Three full sized bedrooms each with queen size beds.
- Two comfortable innerspring double sofa beds in the living areas
- Two full size bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large open plan living area with two luxurious sofas next to an open log fire
- Formal dining area with a recycle Kauri dining table seating 8
- Large television and DVD/CD player
- Garden coutyard with a gas barbecue
Location & Local Attractions
Tuscany on the Mountain is an idyllic mountain retreat atop Berry Mountain (Bellawongarah) on a quiet country lane located just 8 km from Berry township and 8 km to Kangaroo Valley.
The house has views of the escarpment and views to Wattamolla valley. Berry, well known for its restaurants and antique shops, is situated only 5 minutes from the beautiful Seven Mile Beach and 30 minutes from the world heritage area of Jervis Bay.