With the attractions and restaurants of Daylesford and Hepburn spa country only five minutes away, Hollow Log Estate is the ideal getaway for busy people and their dogs.
Two-time winner of Holidaying with Dogs' prestigious Five Paw Award, Hollow Log Estate offers a choice of two superb, self-contained cottages set on 23 acres overlooking the peaceful Wombat State Forest (also see listing for Hollow Log Stoney).
The spacious and stylish two-bedroom Cottage is decorated with a mid-century feel. With queen-sized beds, one that can be converted to singles, it comfortably sleeps up to four people, making it perfect for two couples, friends or a family getaway. The Cottage is suitable for one or two dogs. Any more than this would need to be negotiated with the owner.
The Cottage is surrounded by beautiful established gardens. Enjoy the abundant wildlife from your fenced front balcony, magnificent sunsets over the forest, or take one of the many forest walks from your doorstep. The Cottage comes with all the trimmings for the perfect, relaxing break. A generous breakfast hamper is provided for your first morning and you'll receive a complimentary bottle of wine and chocolate.
The Cottage offers:
- Two queen beds (one able to be converted to singles)
- Quality linen and electric blankets, towels provided
- Reverse cycle heating/air-conditioning
- Ned Kelly wood fire
- Flat screen television, CD/radio player with iPod dock
- A selection of DVDs, games and books
- Fridge, microwave, oven with hotplates, dishwater and fully-equipped kitchen
- Plunger coffee and assorted teas
- BBQ and outdoor setting
- Bathroom with washing machine, iron and ironing board
Hollow Log Estate is truly dog-friendly. Dogs are welcome across the property and inside the cottages. There's a fully fenced, dog play area, dams to swim in and a large outdoor dog bath with hot water. We appreciate that your dog is part of the family.