|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
This contemporary apartment is located in a small, prestigious security block of 6 apartments situated on the beachfront.
The Outlook on the Beach is fully equipped with great attention to detail. Hotel quality bed and bath linen with your beds made up for you on arrival. Our Caretaker/Manager will meet you at the apartment on your arrival and again when you depart.
The apartment has only the best of the best inclusions and furnishings including:
- 3 bedrooms all carpeted
- Main bedroom with queen bed, desk, telephone, ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 has queen bed and built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 has queen bed and built in wardrobe
- Main bathroom has spa bath
- Kitchen with top of the range appliances-Ilve stove,cooktop and dishwasher, microwave and fridge.
- Quality cookware, crockery and cutlery
- Laundry has Bosch front loader and condensor dryer
- 42 inch Plasma TV, VCR-DVD and stereo
- Large video library for your entertainment
- Designer furnished throughout
- Dining table for 8-10 people
- Italian marbled floor tiles in living area
- Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning throughout
- Beefeater gas BBQ
- Quality outdoor table setting
- Good size balcony to fit outdoor setting and BBQ
- FANTASTIC BEACH AND OCEAN VIEWS from the balcony
- This is a non smoking apartment
- We are unable to allow pets in this apartment
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Situated in a fantastic beachside position looking straight onto Boat Harbour beach.
Boat Harbour is one of Port Stephens hidden jewels surrounded by National Park and bordered on the ocean by rocky outcrops which offer superb fishing and create Port Stephens safest ocean beach.The protected waters make the beach ideal for:
-children. The water is shallow to a fair way out and the surf is generally very gentle
-skuba diving and snorkelling around the rocky coves
- launching boats from the boat ramp on one side of the beach (thus the name Boat Harbour).
Anna Bay shopping centre is just 3 minutes drive away.Tennis courts are around the corner and are available for booking.
'This is a beautiful apartment in a magic location. We loved the beach and the bays. The apartment is very comfortable and was very well equipped. Loved sitting on the balcony and watching the water. Will be back.'
"The accommodation is great! We really had a great time there in The outlook 2. Our girls loves those cookwares especially! Of course, we all love the view from the balcony and the huge TV as well. Thank you very much! "
Two of Port Stephens best surfing beaches are located on either side of Boat Harbour - One Mile Beach and Birubi Beach, both reknowned for their great surf.
Stockton Beach (2 km away)stretches all the way to Newcastle and is famous for its sanddunes and 4 Wheel Driving. Tours of the Dunes and 4 Wheel Drive tours can be organised.
There is a nice coffee shop right on Birubi Beach which has stunning views along the whole of Stockton Beach to Newcastle.
The town of Nelson Bay is a 7 minute drive away, as are the bay beaches of Dutchies and Little Beaches. Shoal Bay and Fingal Bay are little further around the Bay.
Tours available include Dolphin watching - Whale watching - Fishing - 4 Wheel driving - Dune tours -Bay and Myall river tours.
Or just fishing off the rocky outcrops of Boat Harbour.