6 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom mountain lodge adjacent to stunning National Park
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 21
- Shoes off inside the house
- No excessive alcohol consumption or drunkenness
- No access to yurt or tipi without prior approval / booking and no children under 16 to be left unsupervised outside.
- English, email@example.com
About David Wegman
Hi! After 13 years with the Australian Army, a brief career as an Architect, and a whole lot of soul-searching, I decided to move to the country and enjoy the peace of the Australian bush. It is my absolute pleasure to be the custodian of this land and to share this property with people who are seeking a re-connection to themselves and nature.
David Wegman purchased this Lodge in 2018
Why David Wegman chose Wartook
This property delivers a stunning setting and has huge potential to evolve and grow into a mixed use space. Over the coming months I will be offering Yoga, Meditation, Rock Climbing and Sound Healing in our stunning Yurt and Tipi. The land, adjacent to the Grampians, has been a corridor for birds, bees, animals and humans for thousands of years. It is our intent to continue to find ways to live in harmony with the land and to offer you the experience to feel connected to mother earth.
What makes this Lodge unique
Not many places cater for larger groups, we do! Perfect for retreats, yoga, meditation or reunions; the focus is on connection. We are happy to help you get out and about and go exploring on the property and the adjacent Grampians National Park