Welcome to Ocean Mist Paradise – Destin! A perfect vacation spot for you and your family & friends - centrally located near everything you could ever want to do on your beach vacation while creating wonderful new memories in Destin & Miramar Beach.
1. A short walk to our neighborhood's PRIVATE SECTION of the Beach w/lots of nearby free parking
2. PRIVATE Saltwater Pool in the completely 6 ft privacy fenced backyard (*HEAT is extra fee)!
3. Beach umbrellas, chairs, buggy pull carts, coolers, mats, stroller, and more!
4. Fully stocked large gourmet kitchen
5. Gas BBQ at poolside
6. Lounging chairs, wicker chairs, & fun picnic table (seats 8) at pool
7. Sleeps 10 w/ 4BR & 2BA, two pack n plays w/their own mattresses and DVD Players in every bedroom & great room plus large selection of DVDs, toys, and games
8. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in gated community w/free parking for up to 5 cars – 1 in the garage and up to 4 in the driveway
9. New leather recliner
10. For the little ones - 2 pack n plays, 2 highchairs, 1 stroller, 1 booster chair, beach toys, 1 car seat, books, toys, stuffed animals
- A typical day spent at our delightful & cozy Destin/Miramar Beach home might include swimming first thing in the morning in the sparkling & relaxing saltwater pool in your very own private backyard! Maybe eating a light breakfast poolside.
- Then in mid-morning, load up and take off to the glorious blue-green waters and sugar white sands of the world renown Emerald Coast Beaches! You can walk or drive or even rent a golf cart for fun in the sun zipping up and down the beach highway with the wind in your hair and your cares floating away... We've tried to think of everything you'll need to make setting up for your day at the beach quick and easy with our beach chairs, umbrellas, beach mats, a cooler or two, beach buggies (to pull your beach stuff in), and more! Spend the day in the surf and sample the leisure life by watching the dolphins play in the ocean or bask in the sun while you plan your next outing! You may never want to go home!
- After a day at the beach, return to our bright and cozy 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home and float away all the daily stresses of life as you once again relax and enjoy your private backyard and saltwater pool! Throw a steak on the gas grill poolside and relax on the loungers or sit in the shade at the new patio table with seating for 8 complete with a cooling Sunbrella umbrella overhead to shade the warm & sunny Florida sun! And don't forget to turn on the ever-changing LED pool lighting when it starts to get dark in the evening - the kids especially get a kick out of that!
- Slip away for a quick nap on the brand new leather recliner strategically placed in a quiet corner of the great room!
- Feel free to prepare home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. (Whole Foods, Publix, Winn-Dixie, Dollar General, and Wal-Mart grocery stores are all nearby.) The open floor concept of this home makes it easy to keep the conversation going wherever you happen to be in the common living areas. With a TV in every bedroom, you can wind down at the end of the day by watching your favorite program or slip in a DVD (kept near the large screen smart TV in the great room before drifting off to a peaceful slumber.
You’ll find all the comforts of home here - a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen cable TVs, beach chairs, washer & dryer, high chairs, 2 beach buggies, baby stroller, 2 pack n plays, central air-conditioning, ceiling fans, cable TVs in the Great Room and all bedrooms, and wireless internet access throughout, and more! Relax on the plush sofas to watch your favorite show on the flat screen cable TV or catch up on your reading with your favorite book while relaxing on the recliner in the great room!
The master bedroom features a plush Sleep Number king-sized bed and its own bathroom! The second bedroom features a queen-sized luxury adjustable bed, with electric controls that allow the mattress to convert into a lounger for additional comfort! The third bedroom has a luxury double-sized bed. Fourth bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds made by the Amish for an additional option for sleeping 4 people! For the very young ones, we keep 2 pack n plays stored in the master bedroom closet with their own mattresses!
RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES -
Being so close to the gulf, you’ll have your choice of saltwater or freshwater fishing and easy access to the beach for swimming, fishing, boat tours, parasailing, paddle boarding, kayaking, zip lining and more! State parks, adventure parks, golfing, shopping, restaurants, and outdoor adventure when you hop aboard the Beach Helicopter in Destin for magnificent views of the beaches and surrounding area, pontoon rentals (Crab Island is great for pontooning) & individual watercraft rentals (such as Seadoos), the Track for putt-putt golf & racing rides, and Big Kahuna's water park...the list goes on! https://www.emeraldgrande.com/harborwalk-village/
Golfing enthusiast? Destin is home to some of the most pristine yet challenging golf courses around...and several of them are only minutes away!
Dining out one of your favorites? Dine at one of the many delicious restaurants within walking distance or moments away by motor vehicle.
Shopping on your mind? Shop at the numerous and impressive outlet malls and boutiques and other upscale shops in the area. Baytowne Wharf and Grand Blvd are great locales for shopping and eating out! So many options and so little time!
Museums interest you? 3 Excellent Museums in Destin FL and the Emerald Coast
1. Destin History and Fishing Museum
2. Visit for free the Eglin AFB Air Force Armament Museum nearby! Experience the aviation warfare armament from the early days of World War I right through to today's high tech planes and bombs...Outside displays include vintage military aircraft including the fastest plane ever built - the SR-71 Blackbird!
3. Indian Temple Mound Museum for history buffs
- This is our only vacation home which allows us to take great care of our property and make the needs of our guests our top priority!
With so much to do and see, you are sure to make lasting memories when you stay at our Miramar Beach vacation rental property!
Bedroom & Sleeping Configuration:
- Master Bedroom: Sleep Number King-sized Bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed – Luxury bed with electric controls that can convert bed into a lounger (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized Bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-sized Bunk Beds (sleeps 4)
- Pullout queen-sized gel mattress sofa bed in the great room - accommodates 2 guests
- 2 Pack n Plays with their own mattresses
- Guests must be 25 years of age to register and check in and must be staying at the property throughout rental period
- No smoking allowed - Ocean Mist Paradise is a smoke free environment with smoking and chewing tobacco prohibited in all common areas, including the garage, walkways, driveway, pool, and pool deck.
- No pets allowed - Ocean Mist Paradise is a pet free environment with pets being prohibited in all common areas, including the garage, walkways, driveway, pool, and pool deck.
- We don't allow special events, parties, or large gatherings
- Heated pool available in cooler months for additional fee
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- During peak season, we only book stays for 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday.
Hope you have a great day!