|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
An imposing spacious villa with split level lounge, oak beamed ceilings and open galleried landing. The villa comprises 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 1 WC, fully fitted kitchen, BBQ terrace and a unique pool arrangement of baby pool, children’s pool and adult pool.
Set in good sized, mature gardens which afford a very good degree of privacy and only a 15-20 minutes walk from the Marina.
The accommodation consists of:
- 2 double bedrooms,
- 3 twin bedrooms,
- 5 en-suite bathrooms,
- 1 guest bathroom.
- Private swimming pool.
- Sunbeds and parasol,
- Well-equipped kitchen,
- Washing machine,
- Security safe,
- Air conditioned (bedrooms only),
- Satellite TV,
- Wi-Fi internet,
- Safe deposit box.
- Gas, water and electricity.
- Maid twice a week, except weekends and bank holidays.
- Towels changed twice a week and linen once.
- General maintenance of the villa, pool and garden.
Since 1988 the firm Vilamoura-Villas has been involved in various aspects of tourism and especially property management.
We offer our clients a wide range of services so that their properties will always be maintained in top condition.
These services include gardening, swimming pool maintenance, house cleaning and laundry, repairs and renovations, payment of bills, insurance and, more recently, looking after guests.
We help the guests on behalf of the owner thus helping the owner to maximise the profitability of his (her) property (properties) by means of short term (holiday) or long term rentals.
We receive the guests on arrival and offer continuous, personal service, thus guaranteeing the quality of their stay and assuring the owner that the property is always cared for.
Our long experience assures clients of the high quality of our services.
We don´t want you to have any doubts, Please contact us!!!
(copy of guests email)
I just wanted to let you know that that we loved Villa Cogumelos and had a fabulous holiday there. The villa was perfect for us - the pool and garden areas were wonderful and we spent most of our time there. I hope we will be able to return again next year.
I also wanted to say thank you for all your help in organising everything for us.The taxi transfers all went smoothly and the fault with the air conditioning was fixed really quickly.
Thank you again.
The Villa was very large, very spacious! 5 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms! It is old fashioned and dated inside, but clean and comfortable. It could do with a few personal items, like hairdryer, a more kitchen items. The pool and gardens were great.
Time is enjoyed in a different way in Vilamoura. The three hundred sunny days per year allow you to benefit from the open air and take advantage of the resort area for healthy living, freedom and pleasure, such as having the chance to go for a run in the morning or walk relaxingly along the beach in the late afternoon. This is an element of quality of life that merely residential destinations do not have available.
In no other urban complex can you have a home bordering on 950 hectares of properly treated green areas, and yet be in a resort with all the necessary infrastructure to support it, for example, one of the best primary and secondary schools in the country, good sports and leisure complexes - either public or private - an extensive, functional network of cycle paths, footpaths throughout gardens, shops, restaurants and service companies in practically all areas.
Needless to say, the tourist destination of Vilamoura also provides its visitors with the welcoming atmosphere of its golden, sandy beaches, Europe's leading prize-winning Marina, six highly rated golf courses and an enviable 4- and 5-star accommodation capacity.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
IF THIS HOUSE IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE PERIOD YOU LOOKING, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALTERNATIVES!!!
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Our prices are on a weekly basis, therefore the daily rate is not the result of the calculation of the week rate divided by 7. Stays shorter than 1 week will be quoted differently than the result of the automatic calculation made by Homeaway system
- All availabilities are on-request basis and prices may vary according to the circumstances.
- Preferred minimum stay is 1 week and changeover days Saturday or Sunday. Although these are our preferred booking conditions, we are flexible and we will consider all cases, except on peak season, where our flexibility is more limited.
- Discounts may be applied according to the number of weeks booked and only if you book and pay directly to us.
- If you decide to book and pay using the HOMEAWAY SYSTEM, an extra tax of 2.7% + Homeaway commission will be added on top of our rates.
We also provide the following services (among others):
- Car hire
- Return airport transfers
- General transfers