About the property
- Apartment1134 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom (one en-suite) Apartment
Luxury upper floor apartment. 2 double bedrooms one with twin beds, 2 bathrooms one en-suite.Master bedroom/bathroom has large enclosed luxury shower. Each bedroom has a ceiling fan and air conditioning. Each bedroom has a hairdryer and fitted wardrobes. The veranda can be accessed via French windows in the master bedroom.
The modern fitted kitchen is well equipped with telephone,ceiling fan, fridge/freezer, ice-maker, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, oven and hob.two UK 220 volt power points, Local telephone calls are available free of charge.
The spacious living room has 2 ceiling fans, seating for 6, occasional tables and lamps, flat screen TV,Uk.channels and Sky, DVD and the dining table seats 6. French doors lead from the living room to the veranda.
The large veranda has a dining table that seats 4. There are 2 comfortable reading chairs and a coffee table. The end of the veranda has shutters for privacy. The veranda overlooks the tiered pools gazebo and gardens.
The front of the apartment overlooks the beautiful West coast.
The resort boasts a club house with wireless internet, TV, infinity pool and jacuzzi. There is a well equipped gym and 2 tennis courts. Lessons are available on request. There are 40 acres of gardens and a lake.
There is 24 hour security. There are picnic tables in various locations around the resort.
A convenient and well stocked supermarket is just two minutes away en route to unspoilt Speightstown where further shops, restaurants bars and beaches are available.
Further attractions in Speightstown include local fish market, fresh vegetable/fruit street stalls, galleries, a museum and bakery.
Only a few minutes away is beautiful Haywoods beach that is home to Port St Charles marina. Mullins beach and beach bar with car parking jet skis and other water sports is a 10 minute drive. The dramatic East coast is 20 minutes away,passing the near the Farley hill Wildlife park. St Nicholas Abbey,a working plantation producing award winning rum is within easy reach,enjoy a tour of the Great house and lunch in the restaurant set amongst the cool Mahogany gardens. Scenic Cherry tree hill within easy reach.
World class West coast restaurants such as the Cliff, Cin Cin, Tides, the Fish pot and many more are within easy reach.
The new Lime Grove complex in Holetown boasts a cinema, many bars, restaurants and duty free shopping, designer shopping.
Golf at Apes Hill, Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland. The very popular Barbados sport of Polo which is available to everyone can be enjoyed at Waterhall near Apes Hill.
Mr & Mrs Ryder
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 18, 2017
About Mr & Mrs Ryder
We currently live in Wensleydale, North Yorkshire,England and have been visiting Barbados for many years.
Mr & Mrs Ryder purchased this Apartment in 2005
Why Mr & Mrs Ryder chose Vuemont
Barbados is a safe and friendly Island with lots of attractions and beautiful beaches all of which are available to everyone. The property benefits from excellent facilities,great views and cooling trade wind breezes.
What makes this Apartment unique
Our Apartment is in first class condition with improvements being made continually. This Apartment has features that others do not have.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
A stunning new Apartment set in a Resort with 40 acres of landscaped gardens all beautifully maintained and overlooking a 2 tiered pool complex.
The resort has a clubhouse with infinity pool and jacuzzi along with a well equipped gym and tennis courts.
Local attractions include first class golf courses, polo, water sports, wildlife park, sailing and sightseeing.
Mt Brevitor has views to the west coast and enjoys cooling breezes all year round ensuring a very comfortable temperature.
Local beaches include Haywards,Lower Carlton,Gibbs, Mullins,Speightstown and many more down the west coast, including the spectacular East coast only a short drive away.
A supermarket and Speightstown`s shops, bars and restaurants are only minutes away.
Car Hire is recommended,very competitive rates are available.
Additional pricing information
A non refundable deposit of 25% is required at time of booking. The remaining 75% rental fee is required 28 days prior to start of rental period. The refundable damage deposit for £100 is required at the time of final payment,to be returned within two weeks of end of rental period after apartment inspection. Not suitable for children of pre- school age