HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
Verified Review icon check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag pet-dog svg-multiunit Default Owner Icon heart-filled

Beautiful country villa with private pool and huge garden

Bedrooms 5
Property type villa
Minimum Stay 7 nights


About the property

5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms Sleeps 10

This country estate was fully renovated in 2011. The main villa contains 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on the first floor - all bedrooms have access to a bathroom. The separate casita, overlooks the pool, iands completely self contained with a bedroom, open kitchen/dining and a separate bathroom. The ground floor is a testimony to true open plan living. At one end of the house is a fully equipped kitchen and pantry, this leads into the large dining room, with a gorgeous timber dining table and seating for 10 people. Next is the TV/library with an open fireplace and comfy seating ideal for curling up with a good book. The living room has floor to ceiling glass doors that fully open to allow you to enjoy the view over the garden and pool and up to the steep mountain sides of the valley of Soller. The house is surrounded by large terraces and gardens, hectares of orange groves, fig trees and vines, and is sitting in a quiet and peaceful area with magical views of the valley.

Tisha Dawson
Member since: 2008
Speaks English, French, German, Spanish
Response time:
Within 12 hours
Response rate:
Calendar last updated:
7 December, 2017


Accommodation and facilities for this holiday villa in Sóller in Serra de Tramuntana

Property Type:
  • villa (detached)
  • Self-catering
House Rules:
  • Check-in: 16:00 / Check-out: 11:00
  • Max. occupancy: 10
  • pets considered
  • children welcome
Location Type:
  • mountain
  • village
  • Away From It All
  • Luxury
  • Activities Guide
  • Air Conditioning
  • Basic Soaps
  • Fireplace
  • Firewood
  • Garage
  • Hair Dryer
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Laundry Soap
  • Linens Provided
  • Local Activities Guide
  • Local Maps
  • Local Restaurant Guide
  • Paper Towels
  • Parking
  • Parking Off Street
  • Toilet Paper
  • Towels Provided
  • Tumble Dryer
  • Washing Machine
  • Wireless Internet
  • Blender
  • Coffee Grinder
  • Coffee Maker
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Grill
  • Ice Maker
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Pantry Items
  • Refrigerator
  • Hob
  • Stove
  • Toaster
  • Child's Highchair
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 10 people
  • 4 Bathrooms
  • Bathroom 1 - Toilet , Bath (no shower) , Shower Enclosure , Open plan
    Bathroom 2 - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
    Bathroom 3 - Toilet , Shower Enclosure , Bidet
    Bathroom 4 - Toilet , Shower Enclosure , Bidet , In Casita
  • 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
    Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
    Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
    Bedroom 4 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
    Bedroom 5 - 1 Large Double Bed , Casita
  • The 4 bedrooms in the villa are as follows: Master bedroom with King sized bed, open plan bathroom and balcony . Bedroom 2 with Queen sized bed and en suite bathroom (shared with Bedroom 3). Bedroom 3 with Queen sized bed and en suite bathroom (shared with Bedroom 2). Bedroom 4 with King sized bed, full sized separate bathroom and private terrace. In the Casita the bed is Queen sized, it also includes an open plan kitchen and separate full bathroom.
  • Books
  • Books - Fiction / Non-fiction
  • CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Music Library
  • Radio
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Stereo
  • Television
  • Video Library
  • Balcony
  • Beach Towels
  • Bicycles
  • Garden
  • Barbecue
  • Patio
  • Veranda
  • Terrace
  • 6 garden chairs
  • not suitable for elderly or infirm
  • wheelchair inaccessible
Pool / Spa:
  • Private Pool
  • churches
  • marina
  • restaurants
Leisure Activities:
  • horse riding
  • paddle boating
  • scenic drives
  • sight seeing
  • walking
Local Services & Businesses:
  • ATM/bank
  • fitness centre
  • groceries
  • laundrette - serviced
  • massage therapist
  • medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • cycling
  • deepsea fishing
  • equestrian events
  • fishing
  • golf
  • golf pass optional
  • hiking
  • mountain biking
  • mountain climbing
  • mountaineering
  • sailing
  • diving
  • snorkelling
  • bay fishing
  • caving
  • swimming
  • tennis
  • wind-surfing
The villa has central heating for the cooler months, plus an open fireplace with plenty of chopped fire wood. There is AC in the Master bedroom and bedrooms plus in the Casita. The casita is also ideal for older relatives as it is fullys elf-contained and there are no steps leading to it. Please note that neither the pool nor the trampoline are fenced - so great care needs to be taken with supervising small children.


5/5 -
(1 traveller reviews)

100% Complete
0% Complete
0% Complete
0% Complete
0% Complete
Beautiful country villa with private pool and huge garden
average rating of 5.0 based on 1 reviews

Wonderful Villa!

  • 5 of 5

We spent two weeks at Putput and had a wonderful holiday. The villa was excellently equipped, with the extras such as air con, great TV and i-pod dock, pool toys and kitchen basics (oil, herbs etc) being particularly appreciated. The villa was very clean, comfortably furnished and nicely decorated. Tisha was very helpful and responded immediately to the broken washing machine, which was fixed the next day. We particularly enjoyed the large pool and seating area and our children loved the trampoline. The garden was larger and prettier than we expected with lots of flowering shrubs, citrus fruit trees and a grape vine. We would certainly recommend Putput to our friends! Another wonderful holiday at one of your villas Tisha!

  • Review Submitted: 08-Sep-2013
  • Date of Stay: August 2013
  • Source: HomeAway
Owner's Response: Thank so much for taking time time to write about your holiday. I am thrilled that you and your family enjoyed their time at Casa Putput - hurry back next year! Tisha
Did you find this review helpful?
3 0


Nearest Airport
30 Kilometres
Nearest Barpub
0.5 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry
30 Kilometres
Nearest Golf
10 Kilometres
Son Termens
Nearest Train
0.5 Kilometres
Nearest Restaurant
0.5 Kilometres
Nearest Beach
4 Kilometres
Port de Soller
Car: not necessary

Beautiful 4 bedroom villa plus separate 1 bedroom self contained casita (guest accommodation) sleeps 10 in comfort. This recently renovated villa is nestled within a huge landscaped garden with a large private pool, citrus orchard, lawns and fountains. The peaceful location has breath taking views over the Soller valley, against a backdrop of the dramatic Tramuntana Mountains. Only 15 minutes walk to the centre of the historic Soller village and all the shops, bars and restaurants. This villa really gives you the best of both worlds for your holiday - peace and quiet in the most idyllic situation, but only minutes from Soller and the beach at Port de Soller (by the antique tram). The villa offers the highest standard of modern luxury whilst retaining the charm and warmth of a Spanish villa. All the luxuries essential to a perfect family holiday are included - Internet, cable TV, DVD, sound system, AC, fans, BBQ, trampoline, sun loungers, outside covered dining area, private parking for 3 cars.


Prices & Availability

Prices for this holiday villa in Sóller, Majorca (Mallorca)

Rental Basis:
per property
Owner accepts payment in:
Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Price
1 Nov 2017 - 28 Feb 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Mar 2018 - 31 May 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jun 2018 - 31 Aug 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Late Summer
1 Sep 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Oct 2018 - 31 Oct 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees
Refundable Damage Deposit £440.82

Change over day is usually Saturday, however we will try to be flexible where possible. Check-in time after 3.00pm. Check-out time is 10.00am. 30% payment of full rental fee is to be paid as deposit at time of reservation and the remaining 70% is due 60 days prior to arrival. There is a mandatory security deposit of 500 Euros payable on arrival.

30% of the total rent is paid at the time of booking. The remaining 70% is paid 60 days before the start of your holiday. A full refund is given in the case of cancellation, providing the villa can be re-rented for the same period.

Owner's Cancellation Policy

  • 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
  • 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
  • Service Fee fully refunded on cancellations that qualify for 100% refund.