Lovely New Forest Cottage for up to 8. Walk to pub or beach. uplaycottage co uk
Uplaycottage co uk
Dogs, well behaved, by arrangement. £25 per dog
Minimum age of primary renter:23
Dogs, very well behaved, welcome by arrangement, £25 per dog for the stay
This is a quiet neighbourhood, consideration regarding noise and nuisance is required & expected at all times. Especially after 11pm.
No noise or sitting or congregating outside after 11pm
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Nice property, but needs a bit of TLC
Overall, we had a nice stay (3 adults, 2 under5s) but there were definite pros and cons to the property, and it needs some TLC
- lovely building
- great location, Everton has good facilities and is well connected
- garden was really welcome to have
- it took several weeks to get the property manager to respond to my question about highchair/cot
- no high chair (but travel cot could be requested)
- had to bring own towels
- floor needed a good clean, and everything needed a thorough dust
- washing machine was rattling pretty loudly (think there must have a problem with the ball bearings)
Nice cottage, lumpy mattresses
The attractive property is in a quiet residential area at the end of a cul-de-sac, with a decent-sized garden for children to play, and a picnic table and benches which would seat 6. There is a well-stocked corner-shop about a 5-10 minute walk away. The property has enough beds to sleep 10, but the lounge and kitchen areas could not cope with this number of people; the kitchen table seats 8 at a pinch, the lounge could comfortably seat only 6, and there is very little food storage capacity in the kitchen. A heavy wooden cutlery drawer is in danger of falling out on feet if pulled too far. The single mattresses, especially in the bunk room, are atrocious and should be replaced immediately.