A spacious traditional apartment in the most sought after part of Wimbledon in the heart of Wimbledon Village. For the tennis this is an unbeatable location as you can stroll down the hill to the tennis in 4-5 minutes. The restaurants, bars, cafés and boutiques of the Village are an equally short walk away in the opposite direction. Wimbledon Station is a 10 min walk away with the tube and the frequent trains to Waterloo.
Only available for rental three weeks or longer. Weekly cleaning included!
This large (98m2) apartment sleeps a maximum of four people and comes with the following:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and combined washer/dryer, microwave, etc.
- A gorgeous very large reception room with flat screen TV, a beautiful Edwardian fireplace, and a large bay window.
- A further reception room which has a large bay window area used as a dining room. The views from here are spectacular.
- A Master bedroom with a Super King size bed and a large window overlooking the garden. It contains a newly refurbished en-suite bathroom with a large shower, underfloor heating, etc.
- A second bedroom with a double bed and a large bay window overlooking the garden.
- A newly refurbished family bathroom with a bath, underfloor heating, etc.
- Off-street parking in the large courtyard.