At the foot of Mont Ventoux, charming country house surrounded by beautiful lavender fields located 3km from the village Sault (Ecomarche, pharmacy, restaurants ...). Sault is an ideal center for excursions and hikes to the Mont Ventoux, the Gorges de la Nesque, the valley of Toulourenc, the plateau of Albion, the mountain of Lure, the Luberon and other sites very close in Drôme Provençale and Alpes-de-Haute-Provence.
Ideal for lovers of nature and calm. This old family farm of 80 sqm completely renovated in tradition with lots of hidden, has everything you need for a pleasant stay with family, friends or even lovers.
Ideal accommodation for 4 to 5 people
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge area with TV and WiFi internet access
- A room with bed 140/190 (2 people) with its bathroom and walk-in shower and a closet
- A large bedroom with 120/190 bed and a closet
- A mezzanine with bed 120 ideal for children
- Covers and pillows available
- Linen (sheets and bath towels) NOT PROVIDED
- A bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Central heating (extra 8 euros per day)
- Private pool 11 meters by 4 meters secured by a shutter. OPEN from JUNE to SEPTEMBER and reserved only for tenants of the house.
- Terrace corner under pergola
- Grand Jardin open
- Barbecue area
- Private parking under arbor
- Bike garage
- Ping pong table
and all the comforts to relax outside (deckchairs, chairs, tables).
Various activities nearby (bike ride, hiking, horseback riding, caving, lake, river, Provencal markets, thalasso ...). Every Wednesday there is the market in the village of Sault.
The calm of the place offers a relaxation and a total serenity.