Located within the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, this detached, ground floor cottage offers a great sense of space, inside and out. Surrounded by its own peaceful, enclosed garden, it also features a games room and expansive countryside views.
Easy access to a great range of attractions and activities, including a lakeside steam train ride, white water rafting, Zip World and Bounce Below. The welcoming market town of Bala is also nearby, offering numerous independent shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. It is also home to Llyn Tegid (Bala Lake), the largest natural body of water in Wales, renowned for its excellent watersports and breathtaking views.
- Size – sleeps five in three bedrooms.
- Beds – one king, one twin, one single.
- Rooms – ground floor – open plan living, dining and kitchen area, king-size bedroom, twin bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom. Adjoining games room with pool table and darts cabinet.
- Kitchen and utilities – dishwasher, oven and infusion hob, fridge freezer and microwave. Large larder with shelves and adjoining utility room with washer dryer and toilet.
- Entertainment – 40 inch smart TV and DVD player, books and board games.
- For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Outside – enclosed garden with picnic table and chairs situated to enjoy a view of the countryside and Arenig mountain.
- Parking – private parking spaces outside the cottage.
- General – welcome pack on arrival. Bedlinen, towels and hairdryer provided. Central heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi available. Basic items such as dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, salt-and-pepper, and tea towels provided.
- Pets – no pets.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.