Romantic cottage with the Welsh wow factor – This really is something special! Just a few miles from the pretty market town of Welshpool, this cosy cottage with period features not only has scenic views, an idyllic setting, and gorgeous exposed wooden beams, but also includes the use of a private hot tub. Tref y Nant is a wing of a traditional listed farmhouse that states back to 1742, and has beautiful blooming gardens. Just 2 miles from the enchanting Powys Castle, this is also close to Lake Vyrnwy, and many quaint villages, towns and attractions. Within walking distance to a lovely pub, this really is the perfect romantic setting for a tranquil break.
- Size – sleeps three in one bedroom.
- Beds – one double, one single.
- Rooms – ground floor – family bedroom with double and single bed, bathroom. First floor – Open plan kitchen/lounge area.
- Entertainment – Freeview TV and DVD player in the lounge, Freeview TV in the bedroom.
- For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – hot tub, terraced garden (shared with B and B next door), garden benches.
- Parking – ample parking available.
- General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Homemade cake, tea, coffee, milk and sugar provided on your arrival. Wi-Fi available, although it can be slow due to the rural location of this property. Some basic basics provided, such as washing up liquid, toiletries, tea towels and cloths.
- Pets – no pets
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.