Mountain views from peaceful, dog-friendly and generous accommodation 2 miles from amenities of charming Dolgellau. With multiple breathtaking walks and world-class mountain biking within a 10 mile radius, Dan y Coed is ideal for walkers and cyclists alike. Venture up impressive Cadair Idris or take the Mawddach Trail down to the glorious coast at Barmouth, explore some of Snowdonia’s tourist attractions, or simply sit back and take in the scenery from this idyllic location
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king, 1 double, 1 twin
- Rooms: single storey accommodation comprises: kitchen/diner, lounge, bedrooms 1,2 and 3, bathroom, cloakroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player, games and films
- For families: cot and highchair provided, lawn safe for children
- Outside: large patio with BBQ, enclosed garden
- Parking: ample parking
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, outbuilding secure storage for bikes
- Pets: up to 2 pets welcome
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.