Mirador del Valle in Villafuerte are FOUR independent self-catering cottages of complete rent, of recent construction, of rustic atmosphere and in a privileged situation with splendid views to Valle Esgueva.
- Mirador del Valle "Suite one": FOUR GREEN STARS (Two people)
In a diaphanous space with a cozy atmosphere, there is a spacious living area with a fireplace, a dining area and a large bedroom with a large double bed and a bathroom with a hydromassage shower.
This accommodation has a kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven-microwave, washing machine, refrigerator, small appliances and all the necessary utensils for a comfortable stay.
From this luxury "suite" you can directly access a traditional winery where you can taste the best wines of the Ribera del Duero.
- Valley Viewpoint "Alborada": FOUR GREEN STARS (Four People)
This Rural House has two floors:
- the upper floor has two double bedrooms and a bathroom with hydromassage shower - on the lower floor there is the living-dining room with fireplace, as well as a kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, fridge, washing machine, oven, microwave and small appliances.
It also has a garden terrace and a bright glass window overlooking the Valley Esgueva.
- Mirador del Valle "Arrebol": FOUR GREEN STARS (Six people)
This Rural House is distributed on two floors:
- On the upper floor there are two spacious double rooms with a hydromassage bath as well as a bathroom with a separate shower; - on the lower floor is the kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, washing machine, fridge and small appliances. On this same floor is the living room with fireplace and a double room with bathroom and hydromassage shower.
Mirador del Valle "Suite DOS": FOUR GREEN STARS. It is a ground floor house of 60m2 that has four independent rooms: living room with fireplace, a bedroom with double bed, kitchen-dining room very spacious and fully equipped and large bago surface plus an outdoor patio.
- The four Houses have heating, TV, board games, library and complete information on the region of Valle Esgueva and Ribera del Duero.
The clients of the Mirador del Valle have at their disposal a large space of outdoor relaxation with barbecue as well as private parking and mountain bikes.
Lovers of rural tourism have in these three houses everything necessary to take a break and rest in a cozy atmosphere in an environment of calm and tranquility: at the height of Villafuerte, the Valley of the River Esgueva widens to offer the shades more subtle of the Castilian plateau and the challenging tower of the Fortress of the town dominates the lively calm of the cornfields and the labyrinth of roads, ravines and trails while serene holm oaks and mysterious pine forests invite to itineraries of peace and tranquility
Villafuerte is an obligatory stop on the route of the castles of the province of Valladolid: Its castle of the XV century, is in a process of careful restoration that will allow its dedication to cultural activities: exhibitions, concerts, ...; In its tower there are four rooms that house an amazing medieval museum that can be visited any day of the year.
The strategic location of Villafuerte (37 km from Valladolid, 40 km from Palencia and 25 km from Peñafiel), allows you to plan very suggestive routes with which to nourish the spirit and the body.
In the three Houses, communicating it when making the reservation, pets are allowed.