Next to the SPA baths of Salinas de Imón
Castillo de la Riba is a lovely rural house for complete rental, built in masonry stonework, in the style of a small Renaissance palace, which its architect, Señor Perdices, wanted to construct as a model for future constructions in the surrounding villages. It has ironwork balconies and from here you can get some superb views of the castle as well as the possibility of going on some great excursions to visit Sigüenza, Atienza and Medinaceli.
The accommodation is made up of a house and an apartment, which is 20 metres away and a communal dining room. This enables us to rent out the two houses as a whole or separately.
RURAL HOUSE(sleeping 12)
- 5 twin rooms- - 2 extra beds
- It includes two complete bathrooms, both with whirlpool baths
- A kitchen with a microwave and all the necessary kitchen utensils
- Hairdryers, bed linen
- No air-conditioning required: given its construction, it is quite cool in the summer
APARTMENT (Sleeping 4-6)
- 2 double rooms
- Double sofa bed
- Equipped with: a fireplace, a double bed, a sofa bed and twin beds
- Terrace and barbecue
Quite often this house has been called an ethnographical museum because of its collection of antiques.