|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
Cottage in an old house completely renovated winemakers in a very quiet hamlet, close to the ruins of the castle of Montlaur. The cottage of 40 m² for 2 persons is located in the old barn; It is ranked 2 ears 'Gites de France'. Natural lighting is reduced, but this disadvantage is offset by the charm of 2 large vaulted rooms and the freshness of the place during the summer. The private outdoor space is limited, this cottage is suitable as a basis for discovering the many natural and tourist attractions of the region close
• Cottage 43 m2 for 2 people with 2 separate rooms (living room / kitchen and bedroom) and 1 bathroom / WC
• Classification 2 ears Gites de France
• Possibility to add a cot (not included, possible rental: 20 € / week)
• Located in a renovated wine house in a quiet hamlet and without harm in the municipality of Montaud (Hérault)
• Joint lodging with the owners; located in the old barn, in the lower part of the house; access to the house through the courtyard (3 steps below the level of the court); Common entrance in the property, separated from the house entrance
• Inner courtyard available for tenants with garden furniture; electric barbecue
• Entire house completely renovated; rooms vaulted in stone or coated
• reduced natural light provided by the front door and one small window in each room; cool in summer
• Electric heating (radiator in 1 living room, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom in) detachable electrical mechanical ventilation
• Easy parking adjoining the house; garage for bicycles possible
• A room of 19 m2 comprising lounge / kitchen
• Living area with 1 chair, 1 sofa bed, 1 coffee table, extra lighting, television (DTT)
• Corner kitchen with sink, electric stove 2 burners, extractor hood, oven, microwave, slides on drawer cabinets, refrigerator 100 liter freezer, cookware and complete crockery, electric blender, coffee maker, kettle electric service; electrical outlets
• A room of 20 m2 with 180 bed with bedding provided, wardrobe, wardrobe, coffee table, armchair, desk with chair, independent lighting; extra or ambient lighting
• 4m2 bathroom with a sink with hot water mixer tap / cold water, shower, toilet, electrical outlet
• Washing machine in the kitchen, iron and ironing board, mobile spreading
• Internet access by CPL (powerline); Internet access is from any electrical outlet in the house without a password, by wire or wireless.
• Use of mobile phone not inside, but outside as possible
• Small shops (grocery, butcher, bakery, hairdresser, tobacco / press) 3 km; 3 supermarkets within a radius of 10 kms; 4 small towns (Teyran Castries, Sommieres, St Matthew Tréviers) with many shops within a radius of 12 km; Montpellier 30 kms
• Doctor, pharmacist, dentist 3km; Many hospitals in Montpellier
• Restaurants in the villages and surrounding towns in Montpellier and the seaside resorts
• Numerous events and festivals during the summer.
• Motorway A9 to 15 minutes; Train station, bus station and Montpellier airport 30 kms and 30 minutes
• Very many sights (cities, museums, historical monuments, natural sites) within a radius of 80 km: Montpellier, Arles, Nimes, Sète and Thau, Narbonne, Beziers, Pezenas, Pont du Gard, Saint Guilhem le Desert, Aigues Mortes and Saintes Maries de la Mer, Pic Saint Loup, circus Navacelles and Mourèze, Salagou lake, caves Clamouse and Demoiselles .......
• Sea beaches and coastal resorts (Palavas, Carnon, La Grande Motte, Sète, Cap d'Agde) from 40 km; pool with games and many basins 15 km; bathing beach with lawn and children's games 15 km; Hérault Valley (many possible bathing) at 50 kms
• Numerous hiking and cycling possible between sea and Cevennes; the owner is a practitioner of these two activities and will assist you and provide you with information, maps and guidebooks for hiking as well as many books on the region.
• equipped Climbing site and renamed 3km; adventure parks; Canoeing on the Herault and Roach; many riding schools with horseback riding
Très bon accueil des propriétaires, présents sans être "étouffants", disponibles.
Gîte très original, agréable, très propre. Il est géographiquement bien situé pour visiter la région. Son calme est appréciable.
The cottage is situated in a quiet hamlet in the countryside at the foot of an ancient castle. The village lies between the Mediterranean Sea and the Cévennes, a land of vineyards, scrubland, woods and hills. The beaches of Palavas and Grande Motte is 35 kms. Montpellier is 25 km with its summer festivals and its intense cultural life, Nimes 40 kms. Within a radius of 50 km and in all directions, there are the prestigious sites of the Pont du Gard, St Guilhem the desert, the caves of Clamouse and Demoiselles, Agde, Sète and the Etang de Thau, Camargue, Arles and Aigues Mortes, and many other natural and historical sites of Languedoc. Many opportunities for hiking around the Pic Saint Loup, in the Cevennes and coast. Swimming in the sea, in the Hérault and water displays. Climbing sites nearby. Many equestrian centers. The village is the center of the wine region of Languedoc terroirs with many famous.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
28 Aug 2016 - 24 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
25 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|