Welcome to Happy Days at Norris Lake!
This beautiful home located in tranquil Deerfield Resort at Norris Lake is available for vacation rentals! This non-smoking five bedroom, four bathroom home can sleep up to 14 comfortably and is the perfect vacation retreat for boating, water skiing, fishing or golfing. Sitting on some of the best lake front property at Lake Norris, it offers stunning views with even more breathtaking sunsets. It is on a gradual sloping lot with just a short distance to your own private covered dock.
Location: Deerfield Resort is near Knoxville and in proximity to Gatlinburg and Pigeon forge. Happy Days is located within Deerfield Resort and is located on waterfront property on quiet water and near several marinas. Gradual sloping lot with few steps to the water including a private, covered dock. This home is great for all ages!
- 2 level deck: Overlooking the lake and dock, relax as the sun sets. Both levels have ample seating for enjoying the great view and breeze from the lake. Enjoy a drink and watch the amazing sunsets along with the abundant wildlife!
- Stainless Steel Gas Grill
- Modern Kitchen: Includes large refrigerator with freezer. An additional refrigerator and freezer is located on the lower level. Fully stocked with full set pots & pans, dishes, utensils, etc. Stove top, oven, microwave, and large peninsula.
- Central Stereo System: Main room and for outside deck area.
- Large Great Room with large windows overlooking the lake. Full entertainment system with flat screen TV, DVD player and Stereo. Stone Fireplace with Gas Logs located in great room on 1st floor.
- Lower Level with large open area with Kitchen/Bar area, plush seating area with 2 large Flat Screen TVs and table for game or card playing. Lower level has access to lower deck. Many toys and games for children of all ages. Corn Hole set on off of lower level deck.
- The Master suite has a king size bed, three Bedrooms have queen size beds and one bedroom has a Twin size bunk over a Full size bed with a pull out trundle. There is also a Sleeper sofa and a Futon located in the lower level.
- The boat dock has a covered slip for your boat. A large area for sun bathing and ladder for swimming makes it easy to spend the entire day down at the dock.
- Deerfield Resort: Guests have access to the golf course, private marina, pool, volley ball court and tennis court. Once you drop your boat in the water at the marina, it is a 2 minute boat ride to the dock at the house.
- Airstrip: One of our community's most unique features is a private airstrip with a 3000-foot paved runway.
FREE – Internet with Wi Fi
FREE – Local and long distance calls
FREE – DIRECT TV
Verizon Cell Phone Network Extender located in house.
- Boat Rentals: Springs Dock and Shanghai Marina is close to Deerfield Resort and offer pontoons, ski boats, fishing boats or wave runners for rent: 5 minutes driving / 2 minutes by boat.
- Golf Course: The Greens at Deerfield offers a beautiful 6800-yard championship course designed by Bobby Clampett. The course also features a driving range and practice greens. The Golf Shop offers a full service pro shop with a wide array of clubs, accessories and apparel.
Deerfield's Recreational Amenities:
Swimming Pool: Open Memorial Day Weekend - Labor Day Weekend. 9AM-9PM Daily. There is no lifeguard on duty. An adult must accompany children under 12.
Tennis Courts: Open all year - Daylight-Dark It is not necessary to reserve court time. Rental racquets and balls are available at the Deerfield office.
Sand Volleyball: Open all year - Daylight-Dark Volleyball available at Deerfield office.
The Green's Grill located inside the clubhouse at The Greens at Deerfield offers breakfast and lunch. Open 7 days Memorial Day Weekend-Labor Day Weekend. Open Fri, Sat & Sun in April, May, September, and October.
The marinas of Springs Dock, Shanghai Resort & Sequoyah Marina all have good food.
McCloud Mountain Trails & Restaurant:
This is one of the most beautiful mountain views in the area. The Developer of Deerfield Resort is also the developer of McCloud Mountain.This is worth the 35 minute drive.
University of Tennessee - About 45 minutes from the stadium.
Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg attractions are only a 60 minute drive