Near the center a spectacular villa for an unforgettable holiday
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
Pool / Spa
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Max guests:12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
A luglio ed agosto giorno di arrivo e partenza il sabato. Per date diverse prima contattare il proprietario. Diversamente il prezzo potrà variare.
L'affitto sarà riferito al numero di persone indicate al momento della prenotazione, ulteriori persone verranno fatte pagare.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Villa Paradiso Alghero - lights, but also some shadows
We stayed at the Villa Paradiso with 8 people (4 adults, 4 kids) in August 2019. Overall, we experienced a great holiday on Sardinia and made use of the numerous opportunities to enjoy live on the beautiful beaches, in and on the water (boat), with food and wine...
The Villa itself is also a beautiful object, located remotely but still close enough to Alghero, placed within a very huge garden and with a lovely pool that is taken care of well. Also, we really enjoyed the Tennis area plus of course the BBQ and Pizza oven incl. related seating.
So, this could have been a five-star experience, BUT: compared to also many other similar houses we have rented before, there unfortunately were quite some weaknesses in the process as well as with the Villa itself.
A few examples:
- cleanliness of the house was really bad (e.g. old / forgotten objects under the beds and in the wardrobes, lots of dead spiders, flies and other animals in every corner of the house and also the bathrooms, ants in the sofa...)
- Initial process and communication to agree on e.g. administrative issues was quite cumbersome (although it really improved once we were in - and we then received great hints from Maria, the manager)
- if you turned on all A/C at the same time, the switch would blow out; and some A/C would leak water
- the garden gates only opened erratically
- several lights were broken and not replaced
- Sky TV box in the house, but no decoder card (which then is useless)
- quality of the WLAN is below any imagination (but this for us was actually a good fact, considering the time we could then spend together as a family... - just for those with teenage kids who might end up in a family crisis with no WLAN...)
- some “basic” things like dishwasher tabs or sponges were missing or “over-aged”
- we had to take our own garbage out on the final day, despite (also) paying for a final cleaning in the (not insubstantial...) service fee
- very personal and for us at least, the room split didn’t work out too well: you basically only have one master bedroom (upper level), with all the other 3 rooms on the lower level rather being kids rooms. So, one parent couple had to really love pink walls, or sleep in a room with a double plus a kids stage-bed
All in all, the vacations were great, but we somehow couldn’t get rid of the feeling that the object itself is not treated in a way that it makes up for a five-star experience - which is a pity, because it well could...
Really nice villa, 10 min drive from Alghero
Really nice outdoor area with a pool, large grass areas, a patio and pizza oven & grill area. Private tennis court shared with 2 other villas just behind the corner. Good equipment in the villa, including kitchen and bathrooms.
Nous, c'est-à-dire 5 adultes et 6 enfants, avons passé 7 jours de vacances formidables dans cette Villa magnifique que Manuela et Piero ont arrangé pour notre plus grand plaisir.
Commençons par un intérieur extraordinaire, très bien aménagé, dans lequel nous avons pu profiter (les jours de pluie !!) de faire du pain et des pizze dans le four prévu à cet effet prêt la véranda extérieur, de prendre les repas à l'intérieur, sans être à l'étroit et de nous retrouver tous ensemble dans grand salon.
L'extérieur de cette villa est tout aussi magique. La grande terrasse agrémentée d'une charmante tonnelle nous a permis de jouir de la beauté de l'endroit, caché dans les arbres et dans un grand jardin, de prendre de bons repas et de nous y reposer.
La piscine est aussi une pièce maîtresse dans laquelle les enfants, principalement, s'en sont donnés à coeur joie malgré la "fraîcheur" de l'eau pendant le moi d’octobre. Autre atout : le terrain de foot et de tennis où nous avons disputé de mémorables parties !
En ce qui concerne les environs, c'est magnifique. Cette maison se trouve à proximité d'Alghero, de Stintino, de Bosa, c'est-à-dire dans la ‘Riviera del Corallo’ tous d'un charme absolu. Il suffit également de 10 minutes pour se rendre à la mer, où l'on trouve de plages magnifiques.
We, 5 adults and 6 children, spent 7 wonderful days in this magnificent villa that Manuela and Piero arranged for our greatest pleasure.
Let's start with an extraordinary interior, very well laid out, in which we could enjoy (rainy days !!) to make bread and pizzas in the oven provided for this purpose ready the outdoor veranda, to take meals to the inside, without being cramped and finding us all together in a large living room.
The exterior of this villa is just as magical. The large terrace decorated with a charming arbor allowed us to enjoy the beauty of the place, hidden in the trees and in a large garden, to take good meals and to rest there.
The pool is also a centerpiece in which children, mainly, have given themselves to the joy despite the "coolness" of the water during the month of October. Another asset: the football and tennis courts where we played memorable games!
As for the surroundings, it's beautiful. This house is close to Alghero, Stintino, Bosa, that is to say in the 'Riviera del Corallo' all of an absolute charm. It is also 10 minutes to the sea, where there are beautiful beaches.