This charming holiday cottage lies in an AONB on the western side of the island, renowned for spectacular walking routes.
This charming and spacious adjoining holiday cottage lies in an AONB on the western side of the island, renowned for spectacular walks including West High Down and The Tennyson Trail. The Heritage coastline is popular for walking and beaches. There are games, pool table and dart board in the summerhouse, great for keeping the children entertained on wet days. Shops ¾ mile, pub 1mile.
Living room with open fire, wooden floor and French doors to front garden. Dining room with wooden floor and French doors to back garden. Kitchen with Belfast sink and tiled floor. Three steps up to bathroom with shower attachment and toilet. First floor: Double bedroom with ornamental fireplace and bay window. Two single bedrooms, one accessed by deep step. Shower room with toilet.
- Open fire – initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Electricity, full gas central heating, bed linen and towels included
- High chair
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Large enclosed garden with lawned areas, summer house with decking area and furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars); additional roadside parking
- Cycle store
- External games room (in summerhouse) with pool table, dart board and children’s games
- No smoking
- NB: Garden on various levels with steps and some sloping areas
The owner does not supply towels for dogs - please bring your own. Up to one dog only. The garden is on various levels, with steps and sloping areas. Inital fuel for open fire included, thereafter available locally. There are numerous steps throughout property.