Holiday 2-room apartment (45 sq.m), in a renovated manor overlooking a beautiful traditional wooded park.
A private wooded outdoor south-facing area is reserved for you in the park, a dining area and sun loungers are available to fully enjoy.
The apartment is completely renovated; it has a living area with a sofa-bed and a separate bedroom with double bed. The kitchen is nicely joined to the living area and has all commodities.
In the heart of Alsace, halfway between Colmar and Mulhouse, your holiday rental will allow you to enjoy the natural and cultural areas of this beautiful region.
From the gite, you can go hiking in the Alsace vineyard, visit the wine route and discover charming villages.
You can, from your rental, go hiking or bike riding on many way marked paths.
The large pool of Guebwiller and its park planted with trees will cool you down in the summer, as well as the lakes and waterfalls of the Vosges. The beautiful Golf of Rouffach, located 15 min away by car, will make this sport's amateurs happy!
For gourmet: the Guebwiller region is also particularly well-located. Traditional farmhouse-inns, Winstub or gourmet restaurant are very numerous in the region, for your greatest pleasure!
The main outdoor sports activities:
- Hikes on way marked circuits (vineyard, Vosges, lakes, the GR5 'Sentier des cretes')
- Running (many mountain running during summer, the 'Trophee des Vosges')
- Horse riding in Jungholtz 5 km away (Munch farm)
- Mountain bike (waymarked paths, map available at the tourist office)
- Guebwiller’s swimming pool (park, slide, pools for all levels)
- Golf (Rouffach 8 km away)
- Nautical centre of the Eaux Vives in Huningue 40 km away (canoeing)
- Visit of Colmar with its timbered houses, the Unterlinden Museum
- Visit of Strasbourg (30 min away by train from Colmar)
- Visit of Mulhouse and the renowned 'Musee de l'automobile'
- Visit of the “Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg”
- Murbach Abbey (3 km away) and the Roman Alsace
- Ungersheim's open-air museum (5 km away) and many other noteworthy sites
- Visit of Basel in Switzerland (55 km away) and of the Beyeler Foundation
- Visit of Fribourg in Germany (50 km away)
even without a car, the location of your holiday rental allows you to tour around:
- Bus stops for Mulhouse or Colmar very close (50m)
- Train stations of Colmar (40 km), Mulhouse (40 km), Bollwiller (5 km, direct transport connections for Colmar, Strasbourg, Mulhouse, Basel)
- Mulhouse International Airport 55 km away