Design Apt. 55sqm in the best area of Naples 4 guests | Color Therapy!
- English, Italian
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
The San Giuseppe district, which houses the imposing Palazzo Troise, is among the most central, lively and safe in Naples. You can easily walk in every direction discovering the beautiful views and the many souls of NAPLES. Among other things, as long as central, it is not in a ZTL, so it is easily accessible by car. There are several car parks in the area and we will be happy to show you the one that best suits your needs!
It is one of the nerve centers of the city, most of the sites of historical and cultural interest are easily reachable on foot, all the others are perfectly connected thanks to the following means of transport, which are:
- ZERO meters TAXI station (directly in Piazza Matteotti)
- 1 minute WALK BUS stop (80 meters) (via Cesare Battisti corner Piazza Matteotti)
- 3 minutes WALKING (180 meters) from Toledo Metro Station. (ToledoStation)
- 5 min WALKING (350 meters) from the University Metro Station
- 7 min WALKING (450 meters) from Piazza Municipio underground station
- 7 min WALKING (500 meters) Departure / Arrival ALIBUS (from / to Airport) in Piazza Municipio
- 7 min WALKING (500 meters) Departure / Arrival Shuttle POMPEI / ERCOLANO / VESUVIO of Piazza Municipio
- 8 min WALKING (650 meters) from the Naples Central Funicular, Piazzetta Duca D'Aosta
- 10min WALKING (700 meters) from the Cumana Piazza di Montesanto Station
- 10min WALKING (750 meters) from Dante Metro Station
- 11min WALKING (850 meters) from the Port - Molo Beverello (Ischia / Capri / Sorrento / Amalfi ...)
- 12min WALKING (950 meters) from the Montesanto underground station
- 14min WALKING (1100 meters) from the Duomo Metro Station (Prox Apertura)
- 19min ON FOOT (1400 meters) from the Museo / Cavour Metro Station
- 24min ON FOOT (1900 meters) from the Central Railway Station - Piazza Garibaldi