About the property
- Condo1300 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Bedrooms 1, Bathrooms 1, Sleeps 4
This PENTHOUSE SUITE is offered and managed by South Beach Vacations LLC affords scenic city views with amenities and furnishings consistent with the opulent standards required of a 5 star quality resort accommodation.
NO OTHER SOUTH BEACH RESORT offers this harmony of Beauty & Ambiance, 5 Star Quality Amenities & Service, Private Outdoor & Ensuite Dining, Prestigious, Tranquil & Convenient Art Deco District Location.
A UNIQUE OASIS. In the most beautiful and coveted section of South Beach. If you have ever wanted the best. If you have ever waited for the best. Make no mistake about it. Nothing has ever prepared you to be pampered like this. This brand new building's unique design sets it apart from all others. Elegant, modern, intimate, and within steps to everything desirable under the sun--Lincoln Road shops, historic Espanola Way, Miami Beach Convention Center, Jackie Gleason Theater, and the blue Atlantic ocean. It is located right in the heart of the historic South Beach Art Deco District.
LUXURIOUSLY AND METICULOUSLY APPOINTED FOR THE ULTIMATE SOUTH BEACH LIFESTYLE:
- 1,300 SF of indoor and outdoor living space for entertainment, dining, and relaxation. Live like a king and bask in the glory of the South Beach's beauty.
- PRIVATE ROOFTOP TERRACE: Elegantly designed private spiraling staircase leads from a 180 SF extra-wide balcony to a 650 SF marbled rooftop terrace replete w/ 4 person Roman Hot Tub encased with the fragile beauty of flower beds, OUTDOOR MUSIC SYSTEM, OUTDOOR FRIDGE, chaise lounger, & dining table. Your own private Butler Service Door for ROOFTOP DINING BUTLER STYLE and 5 STAR QUALITY EUROPEAN SPA SERVICES PERFORMED UNDER THE SKY.
- BEDS & LINENS: 2 SEPARATE SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS.
Appointed with a LUXURY KING SIZED BED w/ European Pillowtop mattress and a FULL SIZE SOFA BED Luxurious Sferra 600TC Italian Bedding, Down Comforter, and hypo-allergenic pillows. Abyss and Habidecor bathrobes and oversized towels.
- EN-SUITE DINING provided by on-site renowned restaurant. A restaurant design and atmosphere fit for kings, at once open, intimate, and elegantly delicate.
- STATE OF THE ART EUROPEAN KITCHENETTE with Microwave, Nespresso Machine, 2 Fridges, Reidel Wine glasses, Apilco Plates, Mugs, and Saucers, Laguiole cutlery, etc.
- 5-STAR QUALITY MASSAGE/SPA SERVICES performed either In-Suite or on Private Rooftop Terrace.
- DAILY HOUSEKEEPING and Maid Service.
- PRIVATE BALCONY: 180 SF and 4 Person Brown Jordan Dining Table Set.
- ON SITE COVERED VALET PARKING with 24 hour in & out privileges.
- JERUSALEM MARBLED SHOWER w/ rain showerhead & wall sprays.
- DUAL (HIS & HERS) VANITIES with granite countertops and custom mahogany cabinets.
- GILCHRIST AND SOAMES extravaganzas of aromatherapy, grooming and bath essentials, triple milled soaps, shampoos, hand & body emulsion, essential oils & fragrances provided complimentary.
- 12 ft. floor to ceiling sound-proof glass walls.
- 650 SF PRIVATE AND EXCLUSIVE MARBLED ROOFTOP TERRACE replete with 4 person Jacuzzi encased in a Flower Garden w/ 8ft. Sleep Enabled His & Hers Rooftop Jacuzzi Cushions for sun bathing, chaise lounger, 4 person dining table, wet bar, outdoor Music System, and Private Butler Service Door.
- 180 SF OVERSIZED BALCONY with scenic city views.
- Rooftop Wet Bar w/ Granite Countertops and outdoor Fridge.
- His and Hers granite vanity areas w/ luxurious cotton pique spa bathrobes, Abyss & Habidecor bath towels, & L'Occitane grooming & bath essentials.
- DAILY HOUSEKEEPING AND MAID SERVICE.
- Beach Umbrella Service for an extra fee.
- On-site VALET PARKING for extra security for an extra fee.
- Private and Secure Wi-Fi.
- Express Check-Out.
- 24 hour Personal Guest Assistance.
Terms & Conditions of the Reservation:
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: The credit card you have provided has been billed an advance payment. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented upon arrival. A credit card will be required at time of check-in to guarantee payment and a $500 deposit will be held for incidentals incurred during the stay. Additional State and Local Taxes will be due and charged upon arrival. A change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change. Unless collected prior to arrival, on the check-in date the remaining balance will be charged to collect the total cost for the entire duration of stay. The credit card holder is responsible for any damaged or missing items, unpaid charges or debts for services incurred during the period of stay.
Check-in time is after 3pm and check-out time is 11am. Late check-out or early check-in is on request only and not guaranteed. Early Check-in requests may be accommodated upon availability and may incur a charge. Check-out time may be extended up to 11:30 AM upon availability. Check-out time past 11:30 AM and up until 1 PM will incur a charge equal to 1/2 a day's room rate and past 1 pm will incur a full day's room rate.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We are unable to issue credit for early departure or no show. Your special rate is non cancellable. In the event of cancellation, if you have made a prepayment, we will deduct the amount from it. If not, the amount will be charged to your credit card. A change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.
OCCUPANCY: The suite is an open luxury loft design with (1) king size bed and (1) sofa-bed. It is able to accommodate a maximum of 4 persons. Rate quoted is for a maximum of 2 guests, each additional overnight guest will be charged an extra person fee of $50.00/night. Guest may not assign the Rental Agreement or sublease all or part of the premises without first obtaining Management's written approval and consent to the assignment or sublease. Any unauthorized transfer of interest by the Guest will result in a change to a higher rate in an amount at the discretion of the management. Parties, entertainment events, or photo/film shoot require prior management approval. In the event there is such unauthorized use, a minimum location fee of $2,500 will be assessed.
NON-SMOKING POLICY: There will be a fee of $750.00 for smoking in any area of the non-smoking suite.
KEY REPLACEMENT FEE: There will be a fee of $100 for replacement of keys in the event a key is lost or the keys are not returned or left inside the suite upon check out.
South Beach Vacations LLC
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Hard to beat a private rooftop hot tub!
Great location and amenities, check in was a breeze, and everyone was great to work with. Will be back!
Great place to treat yourself to some South Beach fun. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants and the beach. It was nice to come back and hang out in our own rooftop hot tub. If you book through VRBO, make sure you text the rental agent while you are on your way to the hotel. The front desk cannot check you in. Room has all the features you would expect from a suite.
Everything we wanted and more!
Good area , however for the price the room wasn’t very clean
When my Wife and I arrived we noticed Black Mold in the shower, they cleaned it right away. However once we started looking closer we could see areas that were not cleaned, for the price I would have thought it would have been cleaned. Overall we would not stay there agin
Rooftop on point. Lot of space. No sun covers though. Other condos had them, but ours didn't. Other than that, place was great.
What a trip!
Our stay at Z Ocean was one for the record books. Our host was very friendly and was able to accommodate us checking in early when we first arrived. The room was in pristine shape and as advertised on the website. It had an excellent view of Collins Ave. which was great to people and car watch on. It was a perfect walking location to all of the best nightlife that south beach has to offer and a short Uber ride to anything else you could want to do during your visit. It was also a stones throw to the beach and Lummus Park which was perfect to go to during the day. The hotel staff was also very friendly and answered any questions we had during our trip. I would recommend staying here to any group of friends looking for a nice getaway or coming to Miami to soak up the social scene. I would definitely stay here again if I return to South Beach!